FS: Enermax Liberty 620 watt NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgestle

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipping includes Fedex ground/Home Delivery with insurance to the continental united states determined by cost if items is noted as "shipped". I'm not shipping outside of the US at this time. If you would like to expedite shipping please notify me before sending payment and all I ask is that you pay the difference.

Please allow 24-48hours to receive tracking information after I receive payment. I will notify you immediatley upon payment your est. shipping date, I mostly ship the next day.
All items below are used but in very good condition. I’m the original owner, unless otherwise stated below. They come from a clean home, non-smoker, and I made sure during its use that they were cleaned regularly with compressed air and were handled or stored with ESD in mind. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional pictures or have any questions.

72 hour Warranty against DOA upon receipt. I believe this is reasonable to both the buyer and seller. Unfortunatly I cannot be responsible for compatibility issues but I assure you I did not experience issues with any of the products unless noted. If item arrives DOA, I will refund original purchase price once Item is returned, confirmed, and if it's not modified. I will require all original shipping items that were shipped be returned, including the unit boxes and accessories. Unit must also be shipped with insurance via a trackable carrier (UPS/Fedex).

Sorry, I'm not looked for any trades or looking to part at this time.

Thanks for looking - John

Heatware: LordGestle 69-0-0
Ebay: TorchedPC 59-0-0
Shipping Zip: 95747, or if your local you can pickup.

SOLD:
Brand new in box, still shrink wrapped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back