FS - Elgato 4k Mk II Pcie, HP Omen 15" i7-9750H/1660ti/144hz/16gb RAM laptop

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling a couple items I don't need anymore. Pictures soon. Price is with shipping. I accept paypal Friends and Family. If you would like to do standard paypal, please pay the difference and I'll be perfectly fine with that.

Items for sale

El Gato 4k MK II Pcie - $205

Actually completely unopened. Purchased a few for a project but ended up only needing 2 of them. This one is passed the return window so my loss is your gain. From my experiences with the other 2 4k capture cards, these things are REALLY good. What's neat is the card allows you to output to two sources, so you can actually export your video to OBS and something like skype or discord at the same time.

HP Omen Gaming Laptop - $825
Comes with laptop, laptop box, ac charger, and extra's noted below. Mininum wear and tear on laptop, as it really wasn't used.

This is the model here - Amazon Link
Mine has some differences which are listed below.
Mine was purchased in December 2019. It will also come with an EXTRA 500gb Samsung EVO SSD for storage

Absolutely outstanding laptop. I'm the original owner. COVID 19 is the main reason why I'm selling it. Had big plans in 2020 to travel and do a roadside blog while also playing some Apex and streaming on the road, well we all know how that went. Laptop has barely been used as the desktops at home are a little more stacked hardware wise.

The Amazon link has a lot of info, but this laptop has some differences including a 1080p IPS 144hz screen, 16 gigs of ram, Extra 500gig ssd (along with the original 256gig NVME).

I'll also be throwing in some extras, if you don't want them it won't reduce the cost. Extra's include an Anker USB C hub with extra HDMI out.

If anyone would like a trade, I am looking for a RTX2060 non super to use for RTX Voice on the stream machine.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back