FS: Eight 700-900W PSUs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oklahoma Wolf

PSU Warranty Voider
Hello, folks... I have a big pile of units to get rid of, and I'm hoping to find nice homes for all eight of these. They are all ex jonnyGURU review samples, and after hoarding them almost all last year I need some space back big time. Included are four 80 Plus Titanium, one Platinum, and three Gold.

All units come with full retail packaging, and are cosmetically excellent. I will personally guarantee their working order for 90 days. All have been fully tested at 700W long term to insure full working order using the same gear used in their reviews. They are all working perfectly. Additionally, the Andyson N700 ran my office rig for about 6 months until a Seasonic Prime told me to use it instead.

Note that the Raidmax is based on the same platform as the Andyson... it's the only Raidmax you will likely ever see me sell, because it's the only one worth selling. There are only minor differences between the two.

The list of units:

Inwin C900 Platinum - SOLD
Thermaltake DPS RGB Titanium 850W - SOLD
Thermaltake RGB Gold 750W
EVGA Supernova G3 Gold 750W - SOLD
Silverstone Strider Titanium 800W
Bitfenix Whisper M Gold 750W
Andyson N700 Titanium - No longer available
Raidmax 700W Titanium

Shipping will be from Canada to anywhere US or Canada - APO/CPO is fine. Shipping is included in the price. Paypal only outside Canada, please. In Canada, I prefer EMT.

I am pricing these by efficiency and will mark them sold above as I go. Some of these will be more of a bargain than others - feel free to make offers. But be aware that because I am including shipping, I may not be able to bend much depending on location. It is now rather expensive to ship anything bigger than a paper clip to the United States. If you take more than one, it'll be easier to do a discount.

Prices:

80 Plus Gold: $85 USD shipped
80 Plus Platinum: $100 USD shipped
80 Plus Titanium: $100 USD shipped

My Heatware

Last edited:
Great seller here I bought a lot of his psu's thru the years and one time I bought like 5-7 of them I still have them and they have all worked flawlessly

Last bump. After this, I'm cutting the thread loose until they either sell or go to the recyclers.

these are still here? Wow, I'm surprised. Bump for legit seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back