FS: Earth LCD XLM-78ST 7.8" Touch Screen Monitor

CrUnChh

Weaksauce
I have recently acquired a collection of USED Earth LCD Touchscreen XLM-78ST Monitors.

EACH SCREEN AND SET OF CORDS ARE TESTED AND VERIFIED TO BE IN FUNCTIONING ORDER BEFORE SHIPPING. I am selling these touch screens and their accessories AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY. I will currently include with each LCD a VGA cable, touch cable, and power supply (power cord). Also the majority of the screens have a stand attached to the back which i disassemble and leave to the purchasers discretion. The stands come in a variety and are not guaranteed to be identical. They come with nothing else and nothing else is implied. Purchaser acknowledges this upon purchase. I have copied and pasted the touchscreen specs from Earth LCDs website. Please be familiar with the screen specs before purchase, understand their capabilities.

These used screens have minor wear in the form of small scratches, which range from being on the case to a few having very small screen scratches.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASE!!!!!!!!!

LCD Size: 7.8” Diagonal
LCD Mfg: Panasonic EDMGRB8KJF
Resolution: 640 x 480
Pixel Pitch: .246x.246mm
Brightness: 80 cd/m2
Contrast Ratio: 45:1
Colors: 4096 colors
Power: 5 volt
Controller: Earth AD3
Chip Set: Genesis Zan 1
Touchscreen: Integrated 4-wire resistive touch
Weight: 8 lbs
7.8” Resistive Touch Screen LCD Monitor
XLM-78ST

SPECIFICATIONS:

XLM-78ST is a compact 7.8” LCD monitor with an integrated resistive touch screen. Housed in a rugged aluminum enclosure with a scratch resistant, powder coat finish, the XLM-78ST is a suitable addition to just about any light industrial environment.
The four wire resistive touch interface connects via RS232 serial port, emulating mouse function which accepts a stylus pen or finger touch. The XLM-78ST also comes standard with an easle-style tilt stand for desktop applications, and pre-drilled 75mm VESA compatible hole pattern
for arm or wall mount applications.

FEATURES:

Low Power Consumption
External Menu adjustments
Resistive Touch Screen
External contrast adjustment
Adjustable tilt stand

Shipping will be provided through USPS priority mail, unless requested otherwise. My shpping will include shipping confirmation, a tracking number, and package insurance.

payment: Paypal or money order, if you purchase and want to do a money order i will PM you a mailing address, and the items purchased will not be shipped until a money order is received, will also give you my paypal in a PM

my heatware account which i just started is Grayman
my ebay account is Gr4yman
i have other private contact info which can be provided through a PM

I am charging $35 per screen, this includes shipping arrangements

this is first come first serve. thanks and have a nice day :D

Last edited:
Back