FS: E6750/9800GTX/2GB/320GB/etc Gaming Rig & Games

ihmcguinness

Limp Gawd
Parts Still Available:

MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L $50

CASE: COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP $50

POWER SUPPLY: HIPER HPU-4M480-PS 480W ATX12V v2.2 $30

Bought this all from Newegg about a year ago, and built it myself (have built dozens of gaming rigs). If you look at the reviews for any of these, they are all 5-egg components. Still have all the boxes they came in, along with all manuals and accessories. Never overclocked anything in the system. I bought a laptop, and am back in school, so I don't need the distraction anymore. I'm located in Boston, and can ship anywhere in the country.

ACCESSORIES:

$150: SAMSUNG 206BW Black 20" 2 ms (GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor

GAMES:

$20: Call of Duty 4

$20: GTA4: San Andreas

more to come...

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

if you part dibs on E6750(also HDD and RAM depending on price). Have money waiting.

bump

a few months, in perfect condition. have the weights and other accessories. used to have an mx518, so this is newer than the rest of the system.

DIBS on Samsung DVD-RW, if you are parting out. :)
At $10 I assume that shipping is extra.

Tempted to pair that drive with the 9800GTX.
PM me with combo price, shipped to 01434?

Thanks!

I'll take this if you decide to part - HARD DRIVE: Western Digital Caviar SE16 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s $30

i do (ihmcguinness), but i don't have any feedback yet. my ebay ID is MajorBedhead7, 100% positive.

What condition is the case and do you have all the accessories for the mobo. Also do you have any pics of the case and mobo?

The case is in excellent condition. Never been moved around, and has been dusted regularly. Sorry, no pics. The computer is at my house, but I've moved to an apartment across town, and won't be able to get back until Thursday. I do have the original box and all accessories for the mobo.

Status on 9800gtx and does the price include shipping to CONUS?
Thank you

Back