FS: E6400, X1800XT, DFI Ultra-D

Alex41290

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello everyone :) Thanks for checking out my thread. All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. Feel free to PM me any questions and I'll answer them as best as I can. Also, feel free to make me other offers (not really interested in trades at the moment but feel free to try. I'd prefer straight up money though) and I'll let you know what I think of them.

Heatware

Intel E6400 Processor - SOLD
With the new price cuts from Intel, I picked up the E6600 for about the same price I paid for this thing. It has been running really well, but I'd rather have the extra cache and higher multiplier. I'm running stock cooling with no overclock at the moment, but I did lap the IHS a bit because my temps were higher than I expected when I first got it. You'll get the CPU and HSF in the retail box.

procsizebe1.jpg

ATI X1800XT 512MB - $140
Just ordered an 8800GTS from Newegg, so I'm looking to push out this item as well. This card has run extremely well for me and it overclocks really well as well. Due to my extreme laziness and focus on school (haha, yeah right...mostly just playing games) I haven't really had it overclocked lately and it's just been at stock with my waterblock on it. At the moment, I can't find the backplate for the stock cooler, but if I find it, that's included. If not, I can drop the price to make up for having to buy a third-party cooler.

vidcardsizeng0.jpg

I'll save you some money and say $250 for both if you're
interested.

DFI LanParty Ultra-D Socket 939 - $70
This is my old AMD motherboard that was a beast. Took my Opteron 165 up to 3GHz and trucked along the whole time. I really think this is the best motherboard I've ever had and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better socket 939 motherboard. I used the box to ship my current motherboard back for an RMA, so they kept the box. So, if you want the box, blame ASUS. Anyway, I have almost everything that came with it. If there are any specific cables, disks, etc. that you want, let me know and I'll make sure that I have it.
mobosizeli2.jpg

Thanks for reading my thread :D

Back