FS: Domains (and a few websites)

DarkStar02

2[H]4U
BUMP FOR LOOKING!

DOMAINS:

fuckinfail.com - Unsuccessful forum but great domain name. Very brandable
10 months left on reg.
$100 OBO

hackingtutor.com - was running a forum that scraped a bunch of tutorials from other sites but got a cease and desist letter for running a nulled vBulletin.
9 months left on reg.
$50 OBO

haxtutorials.com - havent ever done anything with it
10 months left on reg.
$50 OBO

modyourgame.com - was running a forum that scraped a bunch of tutorials from other sites but got a cease and desist letter for running a nulled vBulletin.
4 months left on reg.
$50 OBO

SITES:

URL: Too-High.com / Too-Drunk.com
vQ9B6.png

myExq.png

Too-drunk also has a wordpress thats scraping youtube for videos of "blacked out", "drunk asshole", "funny drunk guy", etc. The too drunk videos would probably be better to have on the index than the stories script. It can be found at the link below.

Too drunk videos
Both very brandable domain names.

Asking: $150 OBO

autotuneremix.com - has wordpress with wp robot installed. Scraping youtube for remixes.

Vkp4x.jpg
9 months left on reg.
Asking $20 OBO

favimg.com - Domain only. Ran an image hosting site but server was compromised.
9LTWP.jpg
9 months left on reg.
$100 OBO

sheenhumor.com and charliesheenhumor.com - pulls a random image on each refresh.
wtLJ.jpg
8 months left on reg.
$50 OBO for both

burkaban.com - has wordpress with wp robot installed. Good domain for controversy traffic.

aN0bY.jpg
9 months left on reg.
$20
NO THREAD CRAPPING PLEASE!

Last edited:
FS/FT is not a discussion forum. If you want to talk about pricing, take it up with the OP via PM.

modyourgame.com - was running a forum that scraped a bunch of tutorials from other sites but got a cease and desist letter for running a nulled vBulletin.
4 months left on reg.
$50 OBO

Does it come with a database backup of the forum?

I'm afraid I didn't make a backup before taking it down. I can, however, give you the sites I scraped and the tool I used to do the scraping.

Back