FS: Diablo 3

If the key has never been used, count me in. I can paypal funds tonight. Heat? Just the key would be nice for now, but I would still like to have the box shipped.

Sorry, the key has been used by me. I have played the game, for maybe a week or so. Can I just deactivate the key on my computer/account with Blizz?

Sorry, the key has been used by me. I have played the game, for maybe a week or so. Can I just deactivate the key on my computer/account with Blizz?

lol no. You could probably sell your account, but I think that's against Blizzard's TOS :p

Damn! If I can change the account login, pw and email I think we could work something out....argh, but then it will be on a different login from my SC account :/

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/order-returns-exchanges

Just get your money back from Blizzard, I know plenty of people who have done it.

Damn! If I can change the account login, pw and email I think we could work something out....argh, but then it will be on a different login from my SC account :/

you would do all that to save $20? /facepalm

Back