FS: Denon AVR-2113CI 7.1 Channel A/V Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwincy

2[H]4U
Expanding my media room and got a different receiver, so this one if up for sale. It is a Denon AVR-2113CI 7.1 channel A/V receiver in great condition. I've never had any issues with it and it includes the original box, remote, Audyssey setup mic, FM antenna and manual on CD. This was one of Denon's best a few years ago and includes a serial port so you can connect it to a creston or custom A/V control center. I'll also include a Monoprice bluetooth receiver so you can stream from a phone or computer. The Bluetooth adapter can be powered via the USB port and the wall plug is removable. Shipping is available for the receiver, but it won't be cheap. UPS says it'll cost $50 to ship it to LA/West Coast, about $40 to New York/East Coast and about $45 to Miami. You can pick it up from me in Chicago, and if you have your own shipping account you can use 60628 as the ship-from zip code, 19 x 17 x 10 as the dimensions and 25 pounds as the weight.

Denon Product page:

https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hometheater/receivers/avr2113ci

Specs:

7.1 Receiver
95 watts per channel
3D pass through
USB port for iPhone/iPod/USB drive
Ethernet
RS-232 (Serial port) and IP control via ethernet for A/V integration/automation
6 HDMI Inputs, 1 out
4K upscaling
Apple Airplay
Denon remote app for Android and iOS
Dual Zone
Spotify, Pandora, DLNA
Firmware updatable via USB or internet
Onscreen GUI

5tSRtJ6.jpg

whPhfV9.jpg

NAi66VY.jpg

eEkLL1E.jpg

mveNu5a.jpg

dnoSYbi.jpg

SVL8GXZ.jpg

Denon AVR-2113CI - SOLD

H E A T W A R E

Last edited:
Are you in the CITY of Chicago or a suburb - the reason I ask is I am interested but live down by Joliet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back