FS: Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet, AMD Gold Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

traderj

Limp Gawd
I would like to sell my Dell Venue 8 Pro 32Gb Tablet. I Pre-ordered a it about a month ago. It came in on Oct 31st. Was meant for doing spreadsheets and trying to get my IT job more organized. Thought it would work well but it is a little too small. It only has about 4 hours of actual use into it. The rest of the time it has been sitting idle. Came discounted to me and would rather not pay for shipping in a return to dell. Price breaks me even with paypal fees. Comes with everything like new. Including the box. I will do a factory restore on the tablet before sending it out.

Heatware is traderj
Would like $280 +shipping

Here are the specs:
-Processor: Intel® Atom™ processor Z3740D (2MB Cache, up to 1.8GHz Quad-Core)
-Display: 8.0 inch IPS Display with HD (WXGA 1280 x 800) resolution with 10-pt
capacitive touch
-Operating system: Windows 8.1 (32Bit), English Tablet
-Memory (RAM): 2GB Single Channel DDR3L-RS 1600MHz
-Optical drive: No Optical Drive
-Video graphics: Intel® HD Graphics
-Media card reader: Micro-SD Card Reader
-Bluetooth®: Bluetooth® tied to wireless card
-Preinstalled software: Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 English Tablet, Additional SW, Cycle 1 W8 32GBHD (C1W83TE) W8 Tablet

20131108_185510.jpg

Also have a AMD Gold Rewards that I received when I bought my last 7970. Can be redeemed for 3 of the games on this list. http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/
Would like $35 or trade for BF4. Will consider splitting it if multiple people are willing to purchase 1 game.

Last edited:
Sorry these tablets don't come in 3g/4g versions yet.

Dose not have a stylus pen either. Can be purchased for quite cheap outside of Dell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back