Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizugori

[H]ard|Gawd
If I remember correctly it has:

2 dual core xeon server processors
2 146gb 15k rpm scsi drives in a raid array
4g of ddr2 ram
*had a quadro fx 570 or 580 but that card is missing (not sure where I put it when I swapped in a gaming card for a while) ... so to be clear, this does not come with a video card

need to double check which video card I have in it and the exact processor specs, but that should give you a general idea... it is very powerful and fast. If you pm me I will send you the service tag and you can look up all the detailed specs from Dell.

Has valid windows XP pro license as well

Will consider shipping if you pay the shipping costs, or you can pick up locally in NYC.

Asking price is $250 obo

Last edited:
bump - cannot find the video card, had been running it with a gaming card in it until I built my new rig and put the card in that. The card was either a quadro fx 570 or fx 580, you can buy one cheap if you really want that specific card, or put your own in it. Asking price is now 200, again this is without a video card, if it doesn't sell soon it's going in the trash and no I'm not selling it for less than 200 so speak now if you want it but please don't bother lowballing.

Okay I'm chucking it - if a mod feels like closing the thread I'd appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back