FS Dell Monitors and Tivo Package (Premiere 4 with 2 Tivo Mini)

morgwon

Supreme [H]ardness
Selling my monitors as I am going to consolidate down to a laptop. Local pick up only as I don't have original boxes for any of the monitors.

Ultrasharp u3011 (monitor on top)

IPS (in-plane switching) technology for minimal color deviation across a wide viewing angle
30" (76cm) display with 2560x1600 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio for clear images and exceptional multitasking
Easy, versatile adjustability and some of the latest connectivity options, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, USB ports and a 7-in-1 media card reader
Product has 3 year warranty
Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Recommended)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ultrasharp u2311h (bottom 3 monitors)

In-plane switching (IPS) technology for remarkable color consistency from virtually any angle
Stunning 23" display with full high-definition (1920 x 1080) resolution and 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
Flexible connectivity options, along with easy adjustment for viewing comfort and productivity needs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for $500 for the 30" and $120 for each 23". Would be willing to sell the lot for $750 or the 3 23" monitors for $300. Also have a soundbar that I will throw in if you purchase either the u3011 or the 3 monitors if you want it. It gets it power from any of these monitors. I think I can accomodate any cables requested with the monitors but at the minimum you will get DVI, VGA, USB, and power cables.

QbDDaP_cHtu-ARIROn4p2YcJ4JfQNSXEFwo5lo89Ji4=w1440-h1080-no

s8DYfxMS4O6qvFhlV2AiRtJiB3xVMQhC4Ng8BOuzbL4=w1440-h1080-no

Tivo 3 room setup

Selling my Tivo setup as I don't foresee Comcast ever getting the NFL Sunday ticket so I am stuck with DirecTV for the foreseeable future. Combo includes the following

Tivo Premiere 4 w Lifetime Sub

- Connects to your cable service and replaces your cable box; monthly subscription required
- Record 4 shows at once
- Your favorite channels plus Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Amazon Instant Video and more
- Full HD support, including 1080i and 1080p
- Records up to 75 hours of HD programming

Tivo Mini x2 w Lifetime sub

- Watch live TV and recorded shows from your 4- or 6-tuner TiVo DVR
- Share the complete TiVo experience on additional TVs in your home, no additional service fee required
- Access TV and streaming content from Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, VUDU and more without switching inputs
- Streams music from Pandora®, Spotify®, iHeartRadio and more
- Schedule recordings, WishList searches and Season Pass recordings
- XFINITY On Demand available to Comcast subscribers
- Supports Ethernet and MoCA - does not support Wi-Fi

Looking to sell the entire package for $550 + shipping costs. I have the original boxes for all the items here.

Would you need the cable card from Comcast to get the Tivo to work properly? I'm interested but checking out the details of whether it will work with my current Xfinity setup or not.

Would you need the cable card from Comcast to get the Tivo to work properly? I'm interested but checking out the details of whether it will work with my current Xfinity setup or not.

Yes. The first one is free so you don't pay any equipment fees. As a matter of fact you get a $2.50 credit for using your own equipment. You would only need one cable card for the Premiere unit with this setup and you will be able to watch tv at 3 different locations in your home.

I can't seem to find where "local" is for you? I'd take the 3011 off your hands in a minute.

Sorry local pickup is in Chicago. I won't ship the monitors cause I don't have boxes for them.

Back