FS: Dell Latitude XT Tablet PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepeeg3

Supreme [H]ardness
Shipping is via FedEx Home Delivery within the US. All items are working and sold as is. I am located in Chico, CA and accept Amazon Payments and MOs. No PayPal.
Heatware | eBay

$350 shipped (SOLD to Angelus897) - Dell Latitude XT Tablet PC w/extended battery

Used but in very good shape. The Latitude XT is a laptop PC that converts to a tablet. Worked brilliantly for taking notes during class. Stylus has dedicated holster and was very accurate. Touch sensitive as well, however you will need to remove the screen protector. Outfitted with the best components offered for this model and upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate SP1. Includes a proven reliable Samsung SSD and extended battery for double the life. Service tag is FFFD1G1. Selling, because I graduated from college and no longer need this.

Includes:
  • $60 - Dell Latitude XT Tablet PC 45Wh Extended Battery MR361. Purchased new in August.
  • $20 - Photodon Crystal Clear Screen Protector (installed)
  • Dell 45 watt ultra portable power adapter
  • Dell restore disk for Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 (burned) and a copy of Ubuntu 11.04
Features:
  • 12.1" Wide XGA LED Multi-Touch Display
  • Core 2 Duo Ultra Low Voltage U7700 1.33 GHz Dual core processor
  • 3GB of DDR2
  • 64GB Samsung 1.8 ZIF Solid State Hard Disk that supports TRIM and background garbage collection with the most recent firmware. No worries about dropping your laptop and losing your data.
  • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
  • Radeon X1250 video card
  • Onboard sound
  • Onboard gigabit networking
  • Dell 1395 Wireless networking

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you ever have a problem with the cursor going crazy and/or constantly jumping to the bottom left corner? I have the Dell XT as well as this problem drives me nuts :p If you ever part it out, I might take the battery as my battery holds maybe 5 mins of charge if I'm lucky 0.0

I have had no problems with it. It has been a solid laptop.

I have had the erratic cursor problem on an ASUS laptop before, however. You probably have a defective touchpad.

question, when you are in tablet mode and there is a input box for text, does a virtual keyboard come up or do you have to swing the screen around and use the physical keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back