FS: Dell Latitude D800, Rebuilt, WinXPproPowerful ..

Spidey329

[H]F Junkie
Selling my laptop because I bought a new one. I got this laptop second hand a few months back from a friend who it stopped working on and rebuilt it with a new HardDrive, new Ram, new Motherboard, and new Power Adapter (official new-Dell parts). The thing runs great, has a fresh install of XP, and is one little power house of a rig. The screen is in great condition, with no visible dead pixels (that I can see). There's just a few noticable scuffs on the plastic, but otherwise it's in great condition. The original plastic-film is still over the power button, that's how little I've used it.

Pictures here: http://www.kaelmedia.com/images/forsale/dell_d800/

Specs:
Processor: Pentium M 1.6ghz Centrino
Ram: 768 PC2100 Ram
Video: GeForce4 Go4200 64meg
HardDrive: 40gig Fujitsu 5400rpm
Screen: 15.4 WUXGA Wide Aspect with a Maximum Display of 1920x1200 (that's very hard to read mind you)
Sound: Built in AC97 Soundcard w/ Built In Speakers
Lan: Wireless Built In and Ethernet Jack
Modem: Built In 56k
CD: (I believe 52x) CDRW and DVD (does not burn DVD discs)
AC Adapter: Brand New Dell Power Supply

Extras Included
- D-Bay (see photos) Expansion Station - Does not power on. The laptop gives a communication error when docked. The Expansion Station is included incase you want to find someone to fix it, or sell it for parts on Ebay. I'd take a guess and say it needs a new internal power supply or power communication chip. Does include the power cord. This thing has a slot for another Video (or other) Card, so I would suggest getting it repaired if possible.

- Floppy Drive

Warranty: Guaranteed not D.O.A., and I'll give you a 30day return time, all you'd pay is shipping. As long as the unit is in the same condition as it was when it arrived.

Price: $949 shipped, O.B.O. email: [email protected] if you have any questions on it!

overview_on.jpg

Back