FS/FT: ($ Drop) Dell Inspiron 13 5378 Notebook, Airport Extreme 802.11ac Gen6 Wifi AP/Router

sean53154

Limp Gawd
Another price drop on the notebook.

Dell Inspiron 13 5378 Notebook

Includes (2) Dell Factory Original Chargers.
System has been upgraded from 8GB single channel RAM to 16GB dual-channel RAM,
from previous generation WiFi to the newest Intel 9260 card, supporting 802.11ac MU-MIMO, 2x2 Streams, up to 1.7Gbit/s link, and the newest Bluetooth 5.0 standard. Additionally the operating system has been upgraded from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Professional Edition.

Form Factor: 13.3" 2-in-1 with tablet mode
Processor 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.50 GHz)
Operating System Windows 10 PROFESSIONAL (64-bit) English
Memory **16GB** Dual-Channel DDR4 2400MHz (8GBx2)
Video Graphics Intel HD Graphics 620
Hard Drive 256GB Solid State Drive
Multimedia Drive Optical Drive Not included
Media Card Reader 3-in-1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0
Display 13.3-inch FHD (1920x1080) IPS Truelife LED-Backlit Touch Display w/Wide Viewing Angles-IR Camera; 10 Touch points
Wireless Upgraded to Intel AC 9260 - 802.11ac + Bluetooth 5.0, 2.4/5GHz, MU-MIMO 2x2 1.7Gbps
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 & LE tied to wireless card;
Audio: Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio;
Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard,
Battery: 42WHr, 3-Cell Battery (Integrated)

This laptop is in excellent condition. Looking for now $420 (OR OFFER/TRADES) shipped/OBO. Let me know if you want an Airport Extreme to go with it, we can bundle something together.

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/2icUT4P

I also have 1 Apple Airport Extreme 802.11ac (Latest 6th Gen) unit. This is gently used, and still have the original plastic protective film around it(I just peeled it back in the rear panel to allow access to power plugs/ethernet ports. Will come with original power cables.

These will come to you reset to factory and ready to configure using the AirPort Utility for Windows, MacOS, or on your iPhone/iPad.

They've been great, but I have a gigabit internet connection now, and they insist that I use their router/access point for that level of service.

Looking for $85 shipped. Shoot me an offer if you think I'm way off.

https://www.apple.com/airport-extreme/

Heatware: sean53154

As for trades, I've got way too many hobbies, so I guess PM me what you're looking to trade. I'm generally pretty receptive.

Last edited:
Back