FS: Dell 3014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igg

[H]ard|Gawd
Selling my Dell U3014 30" Monitor 2560x1600 $650 Shipped (Price Dropped)
Bought brand new Oct. 2013, still have over 2 years of Dell Warranty w/ advance replacement.

No dead pixels, no scratches, this monitor is in pristine condition. Just don't need it anymore as it's a waste being my 4th monitor up top.

I still have the original box + power, dual link dvi & display port cable & original stand.

Heat: Iggy

Prices are firm, shipped (unless stated otherwise) to lower 48 states to Paypal verified address.
No trades.

Paypal Verified Only.

PK240AB.png

8dkecr8.jpg

Last edited:
What revision is this monitor? Does it exhibit any of the problems that have plagued earlier revisions of this model (cross hatching, backlight bleed, auto dimming etc)?
Thanks.

What revision is this monitor? Does it exhibit any of the problems that have plagued earlier revisions of this model (cross hatching, backlight bleed, auto dimming etc)?
Thanks.

The panel revision is A.02, it does not exhibit any of the weird issue mentioned above and I've been happy with this panel with no dead pixel.

I believe Dell is shipping out revision A.03 currently if you're not happy with the panel.

All it takes is a quick chat with Dell support and they'll do next day advance replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back