FS Dell 3007WFP-HC

kennard

Limp Gawd
SOLD

Up for sale is my refurb Dell 3007WFP-HC. I wanted a 30" display and after reading heaps of reviews, I couldn't decide whether to go for a 3007WFP-HC or 3008WFP. So I got both and compared them for myself. Going to keep the 3008WFP primarily due to all the inputs.

The 3007WFP has a 1 year manufacturers warranty and is in near perfect condition. The panel is perfect and has zero stuck pixels. It does not come with cables.

I have used this monitor for less than 5 hours total.

Looking to get $750 OBO + shipping (based upon where you are).

Have not used heat before, but my eBay is getkennard and is 100% positive.

I am located in Brooklyn, NY, so if you are close and want to pick it up, check it out etc, you can save on shipping.

Some photos (note: taken with an iphone so not perfect):

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

There is a slight smudge on the top of the casing at the back (per the last photo). Even if you are looking at it directly, it is very hard to see, but I thought that it was worth mentioning.

Last edited:
I have 3 sitting here at the moment, one is a replacement that I need to send back. Desk is too small to keep them all anyway.

I have 3 sitting here at the moment, one is a replacement that I need to send back. Desk is too small to keep them all anyway.

Same issue I have, lol...except I'm going to buy a bigger desk to remedy that problem. Most likely a Galant. 30" Eyefinity here I come! :D

Good luck with the sale!!

Back