FS: Dell 3007WFP-HC 30-Inch LCD Widescreen Monitor - NYC/CT Local

datap1mp

Limp Gawd
Upgraded to a 4K monitor, have no need for this one. Paid $800+ a couple of years ago for this Dell, it has no issues, no dead pixels.

Looking for $200 local to CT/NYC area so I can avoid shipping. If someone must have it, and is willing to pay for shipping, then PM me and I will consider if local offers are thin.

Specs:
Large 30" viewing screen
Sharp 2560 x 1600 Resolution
178:178 viewing angle
DVI-D (Dual Link) with HDCP
4 USB 2.0 ports

"Go big or go home. The Dell 30-inch widescreen monitor is a visual wonder, boasting a fast response time, high contrast ratio and ultra-high resolution. Color and detail have never looked better or bigger thanks to the brilliantly bright display and Dell's UltraSharpTM technology. There are plenty of reasons why Dell is America's #1 source for flat-panel displays -- the 3007WFP-HC is one more. To fully utilize your new 3007WFP-HC monitor and enjoy the ultra-high resolution settings, your PC must have a dual-link DVI-D graphics card that supports 2560x1600 resolution. A high-quality video card is necessary for you to take advantage of all the 30-inch monitor's features, including high-definition viewing. Please make sure that your PC either has or can support a dual-link DVI-D graphics card before purchasing this monitor."

Back