FS: Dell 30" 3007WFP-HC and 2007FP - Discount for combination!

Michigan PC

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys. I have for sale two very nice monitors. The prices are shipped CONUS via fedex. I am a stickler about packaging so both items will be extremely secure in transit.

Dell 30" 2560 x 1600 3007wfp-hc
$675 shipped obo
$650 shipped if you use Amazon Payments!

This is a nice wide-gamut monitor in good condition. I picked it up from another member here just recently but think it is actually too large for me to use comfortably - my loss is your gain. I have not noticed any dead pixels or tinting issues. As with many 30 inchers, the uniformity on a light display is not perfect (mura effect can be seen in photos below), but overall it has never been an issue for me. Viewing hardforum in 2560 x 1600 resolution is amazing.

Two mura spots can be seen below:

Dell 20" 2007fp - the perfect side companion to the 3007wfp-hc
$150 shipped

I purchased this monitor as a refurb from Dell this month. It matches up with the 3007wfp perfectly as a side monitor when in portrait mode. I have never used the display (only opened box to take pictures) and it will come exactly as it came to me from Dell. The serial number ends with an "L" so it is an IPS display.

Last edited:
If I hadn't just built a new 2600K system, I'd be all over this. Pics or no pics!

Grrrr!

Good luck with the sale!

I'd be interested but shipping to canada would just be ridiculously expensive.

bump for such a good price! bet you're getting tons of low ballers anyways.

I am getting low-balled to hell

If you are seriously interested I can ship asap. I believe the 2007fp is pending but the 3007wfp-hc is available.

I feel for ya man, selling monitors is next to impossible on here. I still never sold those new 24" samsung monitors that were 1920x1200, even though I was giving a decent deal on them.

I wish you luck man - going to be a rough road for ya, but don't settle for the low ball offers ;-)

There's always eBay.

Again, I'd buy myself if I weren't trying to get rid of my own monitors so that I can move to a better apartment.

Sorry man, can't buy, but ill give you a bump.
I just sold one of those 30" guys on here too. There were plenty of low ball offers for sure.
Good luck.

The 2007fp is sold

The 3007wfp-hc is pending awaiting payment. If I don't get it by tomorrow I'll let everybody know.

Back