FS: Dell 2407WFP 24" monitor and Dual LCD desk mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

Gawd
I have an excellent working Dell 2407 A04 that I would like to sell for $425 FIRM shipped or $400 FIRM pick up in Dallas, TX. Prices are firm don't PM me and low ball. If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it. SOLD

Edit: Monitor was bought on 10/05 and it got replaced last year with this new model so there are still warranty left till 10/08

Edit 2: Up for sale is a Dual LCD desk mount and this is for pick up in Dallas only since I do not have the box to ship it. $35 pick up. SOLD

monitorry5.jpg

monitor2fr6.jpg

There was a jerker on craigslist Chicago for $60... I really really really want it, but I don't have any extra room in my dorm-room, I'll have to find storage for it during the summers, and I don't have a car here in chicago T_____T. I was thinking of just buying it, taking it back on the train piece by piece and setting it up in the middle of my room somewhere lol.. but meh

I don't know why you guys like the jerker so much. This is just my temporary set up. I would sell this when I get my own place. I think people are just over react to this desk. My friend is selling the desk below for 150.

I don't know why you guys like the jerker so much. This is just my temporary set up. I would sell this when I get my own place. I think people are just over react to this desk. My friend is selling the desk below for 150.
01150201020901031020080gw5.jpg
01150601021101160620080mp9.jpg

I have a jerker and I love it. That's a cool looking desk, what is it?

Whats the warranty status? Would there be any issues transferring it?
Thanks.

Damn, your friend has a cool looking desk. Too bad you guys are so far away, bump.

Bump for a bad ass monitor. I have 20inch and I love mine, these Dell monitors are outstanding quality.

Thanks :) Price drop and if it doesn't sell at this price, I'll just keep it :)

If only that 2407 had a longer warranty I'd buy it in an instant :(

Ive been trying to find a dual moniter arm I like, do mind telling me what the one you have here is.

No, I had HC version but sold that and people prefer Non HC version.

Are you interested in any trades? I have a 27" Westinghouse (1366x768 native res, 1 HDMI, 2 Component, digital tuner) Im thinking of trying to trade for a monitor.

Sorry, not looking for any trades at the moment but please PM next time. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back