FS: Dell 2001FP x 2 (IPS), TRUE "Black" Lapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

yang88she

2[H]4U
Selling 2x Dell 2001FP (assuming they are IPS as they look great w/ my 3007 wfp HC)

They are rated "A" condition, no dead pixels, blemishes on the screen, but they there are some scratches from on the bezel and stand, where I will do my best to take pictures of them.

Although they do not affect the screen per se, I do want to disclose this as I bought them on ebay

I'm selling so I can save up and add a couple of more 3007's to run an eyefinitiy setup, as most of you know eyefinity will not work w/ PLP :mad:

Asking local pick up in the Atlanta Area, would ship on the buyers dime, but not really sure how expensive that would be as they are not light and do not come in the original retail packaging

comes w/ power supply and dvi cable

$100 each

TRUE "Black" lapped. w/ 775, 1366, and AM2 mounting brackets...also fan clips to mount push/pull and 2x "new kind" fan mounts

everything that comes from retail w/ the original box

SOLD!!

non-c/c paypal accepted or checks/money orders (funds must clear prior to shipment)

shipment will be USPS ground insured with tracking or buyers preference upon additional payment.

heatware: yang88she
paypal: [email protected]

pictures:

imag0001eq.jpg

dsc07891.jpg

imag0020o.jpg

Last edited:
where are you located? and the desk you can get @ officemax, I get asked about my desk @ least twice a month on various pc forums haha

What do you mean by won't work with PLP? When I first saw your post, I was thinking of using the 2 20" LCDs with my single DisplayPort LCD, will this not work?

eyefinity wont work w. plp as in portrait. landscape. portrait (i didnt know what that stood for either until a member explained it to me =P)

So, any conformation on them being ips panels?
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

not sure how to validate...but they match up pretty closely to my 3007 and they are still plenty bright for 9 yr old panels =P

i can provide s/n on the back if you have a way of confirming

not sure how to validate...but they match up pretty closely to my 3007 and they are still plenty bright for 9 yr old panels =P

i can provide s/n on the back if you have a way of confirming

As far as validation, the 2001FP have always been IPS panels. That's why I still have mine after all these years :)

Thanks for the explanation on PLP. So for EyeFinity, you either have to go all landscape or all portrait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back