FS: Debating on selling this entire PC - Q6600 4GB DDR2 GA-EP45-DS3R

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeForceX

Supreme [H]ardness
Had been using my laptop far more than I ever touched my PC. I'm debating on selling this PC because I know it's still a rock solid PC and yet if I sold it, I won't be making much. I just have too little space to actually use it. 8 years old so far and very solid. Just trying to vet interest here:

Antec P182
Corsair TX 750W
Xigmatek HDT-S1283
Intel Core 2 Duo Q6600
Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3R
G.Skill F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ (2X2GB)
Sapphire 100242L HD4850
Samsung SH-S203N

I'm willing to entertain $175 + Shipping OBO. Just throw out an offer otherwise. Would make an excellent server in all honesty.

Last edited:
bump
Are you interested in trades? Does it come with Windows? I am puzzled by lack of VGA on that motherboard but maybe there's a reason for that.
Edit: I guess there are a couple of DVI ports on your graphics board so no worries.

Personally not interested, but just a suggestion if you don't end up getting offers, have you considered giving it to someone you know (family member / friend) to try to get them into the hobby? I gave my brother my old e6600 / amd 6770 combo about 3 years ago, fast forward to today and he's getting ready to drop ~900 on a new build that I'll be helping him put together. It's what I ended up doing with my 3770 / GTX 760 combo when I upgraded from that as well.

If not, well then enjoy the free bump :D

the_servicer I don't mind trades -- while I'm not looking to accumulate stuff (the point behind selling this), if you've got something useful, I'll consider it!
Oniigumo I'll consider this if I have no other option. Good idea!

Personally not interested, but just a suggestion if you don't end up getting offers, have you considered giving it to someone you know (family member / friend) to try to get them into the hobby? I gave my brother my old e6600 / amd 6770 combo about 3 years ago, fast forward to today and he's getting ready to drop ~900 on a new build that I'll be helping him put together. It's what I ended up doing with my 3770 / GTX 760 combo when I upgraded from that as well.

If not, well then enjoy the free bump :D
I did this as well with my q6600 build with a 460. He's about to buy all new parts as well and in helping him build it, will be a good night

parting works better on this forum than full builds.

It actually works better since most PC parts should be removed from a full build before going through mailing. So many PC's never live again after being transported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back