FS Custom Asus ROG Z11 Build w/ 10700K, Z490-I, Strix 6600XT, 1.5 TB SN750, 32GB TridentZ RGB, 650W psu, Win 10 Pro DFW AREA ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
FIRST OFF NO I WILL NOT PART OUT
NO YOU CAN'T BUY THE GPU
ONLY SOLD AS A COMPLETE BUILD

Only trades I'll entertain is for a NIB PS5 or an EVGA RTX 3060 TI FTW so I can complete another pc for sale. Only looking at retail MSRP values for the trade amounts.

Finished this build up a few days ago. Not looking to ship so local DFW AREA ONLY

**NOTE 1** I've been working with Asus to work on their bios file for this board hence why I haven't posted it up yet. I had bios 2201 then 2301 and it was Win 11 ready. I then updated to the newest Intel ME F/W and they aren't compatible which puts it in a post less boot loop. So it has since been flashed back to 2201 where it is properly functioning. Asus is supposed to be working on the coding to allow the bios to function with Intel ME F/W past 14.1.51.1528 (There are at least 2 more versions out since the Asus released version that I have gathered from other users with the same issue on the ROG Forums) Currently using Intel ME F/W v14.1.60.1790. The only thing your missing out on between bios 2201 and 2301 is the bios settings already setup for direct Win 11 support.

**NOTE 2** With this having the Asus 240mm AIO the case can only be used in the vertical orientation.

Build Retail cost including the Microcenter cpu/board discount pricing (Since there is a MC local to DFW) with tax is currently $2,247.35 https://pcpartpicker.com/list/JphmnL
You will notice from the link that the gpu price is manually entered to clear all the scalped $800+ price points and is set at the retail cost + tax which is $600 it's what I paid so it's what you will pay. NO SCALPING HERE
Lets just make it an even $2,000 and it's yours. I'm located in Arlington near the GM Plant.

I can get some photos and screen grabs up later today when I get a chance. All specs are in the pcpartpicker link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back