FS: CPUs, Motherboards, Video Cards, Power Supplies

lgestle

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipping includes Fedex ground/Home Delivery, or USPS Priority (depending on cost), with insurance to the continental united states if listed as "shipped". I'm not shipping outside of the US at this time. If you would like to expedite shipping please notify me before sending payment and all I ask is that you pay the difference.

Please allow 24-48hours to receive tracking information after I receive payment. I will notify you immediatley upon payment your est. shipping date, I mostly ship the next day.
All items below are listed as either new, or used but in very good condition. I’m the original owner, unless otherwise stated below. They come from a clean home, non-smoker, and I made sure during its use that they were cleaned regularly with compressed air and were handled or stored with ESD in mind. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional pictures or have any questions.

72 hour Warranty against DOA upon receipt. I believe this is reasonable to both the buyer and seller. Unfortunatly I cannot be responsible for compatibility issues but I assure you I did not experience issues with any of the products unless noted. If item arrives DOA, I will refund original purchase price (minus shipping fees if sold as shipped price) once Item is returned, confirmed, and if it's not modified. I will require all original shipping items that were shipped be returned, including the unit boxes and accessories. Unit must also be shipped with insurance via a trackable carrier (UPS/Fedex) and this is the responsibility of the buyer.

I will accept paypal or Amazon Payments. I have been out of the trading for a while (2-3 years), so I have some items accumulated. I will attempt to respond to PMs after business hours and during weekends.

Sorry, no dibs. Had a few bad apples ruin this option
Thanks for looking - John

Motherboards (All come with the original boxes and accessories):
MSI H67 Socket 1155 MATX, H67MS-E43 $48 Shipped. Comes with all original items.

Video Cards (Never used for Mining. Just used for video output and gaming):
Retail XFX Radeon HD 6850 1GB DD (Dual) Fans PCI-E: $74 Shipped. Comes with retail box. Original owner and comes with transferrable life time warranty.

CPUS (All come with the original boxes and accessories):

Network (All come with the original boxes and accessories):

Hard Drives (All come with the original boxes and accessories):

More items Incoming

00c0c_6TXPTLLiNNk_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_fsKDad8r6dO_600x450.jpg

00G0G_gBny4MFSyKi_600x450.jpg

Heatware: LordGestle 83-0-0
Ebay: TorchedPC 85-0-0
Shipping Zip: 95747, or if your local you can pickup.

Last edited:
Subbing for cpus Too bad we don't get notified when a thread is updated :-(

I'd be interested in a mATX if you ship to Hawaii.....

Back