FS: Corsair XMS2 DDR2 (4GB), Coolermaster CSX Stacker 830

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgestle

[H]ard|Gawd
Shipping includes Fedex ground/Home Delivery, or USPS Priority (depending on cost), with insurance to the continental united states if listed as "shipped". I'm not shipping outside of the US at this time. If you would like to expedite shipping please notify me before sending payment and all I ask is that you pay the difference.

Please allow 24-48hours to receive tracking information after I receive payment. I will notify you immediatley upon payment your est. shipping date, I mostly ship the next day.
All items below are listed as either new, or used but in very good condition. I’m the original owner, unless otherwise stated below. They come from a clean home, non-smoker, and I made sure during its use that they were cleaned regularly with compressed air and were handled or stored with ESD in mind. Please feel free to contact me if you would like additional pictures or have any questions.

72 hour Warranty against DOA upon receipt. I believe this is reasonable to both the buyer and seller. Unfortunatly I cannot be responsible for compatibility issues but I assure you I did not experience issues with any of the products unless noted. If item arrives DOA, I will refund original purchase price (minus shipping fees is sold as shipped price) once Item is returned, confirmed, and if it's not modified. I will require all original shipping items that were shipped be returned, including the unit boxes and accessories. Unit must also be shipped with insurance via a trackable carrier (UPS/Fedex) and this is the responsibility of the buyer.

Sorry, I'm not looked for any trades or looking to part at this time.
Sorry, no dibs. Had a few bad apples ruin this option
Thanks for looking - John
Heatware: LordGestle 76-0-0
Ebay: TorchedPC 74-0-0
Shipping Zip: 95747, or if your local you can pickup.

Used Corsiar XMS2-6400 4GB Dual Channel Kit (2x2GB PC800 DDR2 4-4-4-12 2.10V) : $88 Shipped
Used on a second machine that was hardly used (<10 hours pers month). Ran stock, never overclocked. Comes in Retail package with UPC removed. PN# TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX.

Used Retail Zalman 9500 Copper CPU Cooler : $28 Shipped
Used and comes with retail box and all original accessories. In like new condition.

Used Retail Zalman 9700NT CPU Cooler : $38 Shipped
Used and comes with retail box and all original accessories. In like new condition.

Used BFG LS-550 Watt PSU: $50 Shipped
Used and comes with retail box, power cable, and manual. In like new condition.

Used Creative XFi PCI Soundblaster Xtreme Music : $50 Shipped (2 available)
Used and card only. In like new condition.

Used Coolermaster CSX Stacker 830 "Orange Flame" Limited Edition Case : $180 + Shipping
Personal Case and in like new condition. No visible scratches and comes with all original items/accessories (wheels, brackets, screws) and COA. Will ship in original retail box. Other pictures available upon request. Real eye catcher and the paint job is fantastic in person.

STPCORS.JPG

TPCStuff.JPG

TPC8302.JPG

Closing To change thread title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back