FS: Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme (SOLD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenDragon

[H]ard|Gawd
I have for sale a Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme. Purchased in February, replaced the stock fans with a pair of cougar 140mm fans that are a bit quieter. I still have the original fans which are included in the sale. 100% working, like new condition, selling only because it wont fit in my Obsidian 250D. This thing is a beast of a cooler, BARELY fit in the Phanteks case.

Hydro Series™ H115i 280mm Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler

Asking $75 local or $85 shipped.

Last edited:
I posted the link on my first post. It's a Factal Design Define XL R2 Titanium

Define XL R2 Titanium Grey

I obviously cant guarantee, but looking at pictures of that case, it looks like it might be a little close on the back side but, I think it will fit. It takes two 140mm fans which are closely mounted, and it extends about an inch past the fans on the hose side and about 3/4 inch on the other side side.

It's the same size as the H110 length and width wise, just a little bit thicker. Its exactly 2.25 inches thick with the fans and 12.5 inches long. I think if you mount it with the hose side to the front you should be good.

I have an account on heatware, but I've never actually sold anything on HF and only have one feedback item there from someone on here.

Reviews/Feedback for Zen_Dragon | HeatWare.com

I also have 100% positive feedback on ebay if you care:
digitalnothing on eBay

If you're concerned, I'm willing to take the risk and ship you the item first assuming you're still interested.

Plus judging by your name, your a Z fan, which gets you points in my book! haha ;)

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back