FS: Corsair, Antec, Lian Li Cases + WD 500GB, 640GB & 1TB Hard Drives [SF Bay Area]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

2[H]4U
Hello [H]:

Just finished upgrading all the computers in the house and here are the extra cases and hard drives I have left over. I'm located in San Jose, CA 95138 and cannot ship any of the cases as I don't have the proper boxes needed for shipping so the cases will be for local SF Bay Area pickup only. Drives can be shipped for the prices listed.

Would be interested in trading for: 3TB+ hard drives (prefer WD Purple Surveillance drives) or Corsair K70 or Strafe keyboard w/ MX Blue switches...

Heatware is 104-0-0 under yenniedn.

CASES (local SF Bay Area pickup only b/c I don't have boxes to ship these):

Corsair Obsidian Series 800D Full Tower w/ window - complete with all front & rear covers, screws, and other accessories: $100/local pickup

[$OLD] Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Military Green ATX Mid-Tower - excellent condition and complete with most accessories minus one front 5.25" cover and a couple of the rear slot covers. Comes with one Corsair 120mm rear fan. Actually my favorite case of the bunch as it is surprisingly easy to work with and very well designed. [$OLD]

[$OLD] Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full Tower w/ Side Windows - mostly complete minus two rear slot covers. One rear Corsair 140mm fan: [$OLD]

Lian Li PC-7B Plus II Black Aluminum ATX mid-tower - comes with original Lian Li 120mm fans; missing a couple of the front 5.25" drive covers so I'm including a couple of replacements as well as a LG DVD-RW burner: $50/local pickup

Antec P182 Gun Metal Black ATX Mid-Tower - complete with all original fans, front/rear covers, screws, and other accessories: $25/local pickup

Antec P180 Mini White micro-ATX Mini-Tower - complete with all fans and front/rear covers and fans: $25/local pickup

HARD DRIVES (drives are heavy and need good padding to ship safely - so must buy at least two at a time):

3x Western Digital GreenPower WD10EACS 1TB SATA: $40/shipped EACH

1x Western Digital GreenPower WD5000AACS 500GB SATA: $25/shipped

1x Western Digital Black WD6400AAKS 640GB SATA: $30/shipped

1x Western Digital Blue WD6400AAKS 640GB SATA: $30/shipped

Last edited:
Man, I saw your Craigslist ad for a while. Looking for a C70 in the Military Green. Never realized you had one. Thought you only had a black... Anyway GLWS!

Just about everything in this thread has been sold . . . closing thread. Thanks [H]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back