FS: Corsair 750D x6 3.5/2.5" quick swap Bays and SSD Trays - $10 plus shipping

Napoleon

[H]ard|Gawd
I have no need for these as I removed to make way for my reservoir/pump.

$10 + shipping - They are light so we could probably ship cheaply

Local pick up in Denver also possible ($5 local pickup)

Attachments

• corsair_racks.jpg
    corsair_racks.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 24
You listed them as 5.25 bays but they look like the 3.5" bays. If they are 3.5" bays, I will take them.

I can't see exactly how many 5.25 bays these would need--3? Also, is the base a part of the assembly?

You listed them as 5.25 bays but they look like the 3.5" bays. If they are 3.5" bays, I will take them.

Yes, I mistakenly referenced them. They are the 'x6 combo 3.5/2.5 quick hot swappable' racks. What shipping zip code? I'll start packing them up and see how much it costs. Do you have a preferred parcel courier?

I can't see exactly how many 5.25 bays these would need--3? Also, is the base a part of the assembly?

The base is removable. You can either have them mounted side by side or stack them taller as they are interlocking

Zip is 51054. No prefered courier. Ill take the 6x 3.5s and the base. Dont need the 2.5"/ssd sleds. Pm me your paypal

I'll take the sleds if he doesn't want them. I can send you a prepaid UPS label for the shipping. :)

Zip is 51054. No prefered courier. Ill take the 6x 3.5s and the base. Dont need the 2.5"/ssd sleds. Pm me your paypal
Awesome, I'll look into this this weekend; sorry been super busy. Can you PM me please as a reminder?

I'll take the sleds if he doesn't want them. I can send you a prepaid UPS label for the shipping. :)
Same as above, awesome!

Back