FS - Intel Compute Stick

I'd have to look. Again, they all vary a little bit from each other except for the specs I've mentioned. If you're really interested, I'm happy to fire up a couple and check. Is there something specific you are looking for?

I'd have to look. Again, they all vary a little bit from each other except for the specs I've mentioned. If you're really interested, I'm happy to fire up a couple and check. Is there something specific you are looking for?
Quad Core with HT spec, and what CPU model. Maybe just fire up a few of each and report back model of the CPU's. I am interested in 1 server for sure.

PMed with similar question. If you could fire up a couple, I may have a use for them - just need to make sure they'll match a different set we have for compatibility reasons :)

So each server is different but they are all at least quad core xeon from compatible generations. Some have hyper threading and some don't. It would be easier to let me know what you are specifically looking for rather than me firing up 12 servers unless I know what I'm looking for. :)

Hah! Fair enough - trying to make sense of the ASUS pages on these. The E8 - all Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge generation Xeons, or are those haswell? The E7 - same question. Have a mixed cluster, but considering splitting it (has everything from Ivy Bridge E7 to current scalable).

I can work with Ivy Bridge+, Sandy... maybe. I'd have to go digging through the lab to see what could cluster with it nicely.

Hah! Fair enough - trying to make sense of the ASUS pages on these. The E8 - all Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge generation Xeons, or are those haswell? The E7 - same question. Have a mixed cluster, but considering splitting it (has everything from Ivy Bridge E7 to current scalable).

I can work with Ivy Bridge+, Sandy... maybe. I'd have to go digging through the lab to see what could cluster with it nicely.
The 8s are v3 so they should be haswell and 7s are Sandybridge.

I have one E8 left with a E3-1231 v3 (Quad Core/Hyperthreading). I might have something else in an E8 with Hyper-threading, but those pickings are slimmer. The rest of the E8s are just Quad Cores without Hyperthreading. All are 3.0+ GHz.

Most if not all of the E7s do come with Hyperthreading.

HT doesn't do anything for me; it's all cores. One last question - single PCIE slot (full size) for those, right?

You got a PM but interested in a quad core with HT rs100-e8-p12 if you have any still.

Core i5 2400/RAM/Motherboard Combo

Selling Asus H61 microATX Motherboard with Core i5 2400 CPU and 8 GB (2x4GB) RAM and includes I/O shield. I have about 20 of these. Pulled from working systems that have now been upgraded to Ryzen. $85 shipped

View attachment 250500View attachment 253866

ToR FS Network Switch

Top of rack FS S5900-24S4T2Q Switch
24 port SFP+, 2 QSFP, 4x1 GB ports, dual PSU

A very good switch with many of the bells and whistles you have to pay more for elsewhere. Retails for $2700. Asking $450 shipped.

The switch works just fine, but I do not have the console cable to reset everything to factory default. This was pulled from a working rack (less than 12 months) of a client that replaced their entire stack so the brands matched. If you buy this, I assume you know what you are doing. :)

https://www.fs.com/products/73467.html

Servers

I want all of these ASUS servers gone. I will ship whatever I have left to someone for $750 (basically less than $60 a server) plus shipping. I have a ton of E7s (8+), a few E8s left, and two full-sized Asus 1U servers. I'll also include any remaining RAM I have left as well.

That's a total of 13 servers!

ASUS Servers

All include a Quad Core Xeon. No drives.

Asking $100 plus $25 shipping each with 4 GB RAM for the E7s, $175 plus 25 shipping each with 4 GB RAM for the E8s. If you want more RAM we can negotiate via PM, but I'm reasonable.

These are great servers for production where you don't need a big beefy server and/or have a small rack, or for devs looking for something to play around with, or even for a home server. All are in working order.

Models are: RS100-E7-PI2 and RS100-E8-PI2. I also have 2 1U Asus servers with 4x3.5 inch hot swap drive bays. Similar specs as above. If you're interested in that, send me a PM.

I also have these posted on Ebay. I'd rather sell to you guys (and skip the fees)! If we need to make something work, I'm happy to discuss it. The more you want to buy, the more flexible I am. :)

Heat: BYUSinger84

Pictures

E7:

View attachment 180617 View attachment 180618 View attachment 180619

E8:

View attachment 180620 View attachment 180621 View attachment 180622

Just voching for the seller. My e8 came quick, no damage and boots up. Would recommend doing bios and IPMI FW updates. Also Remote management needs Java and only works in old School IE (FYI..) other wise decent server. Running a 1TB 7200 spinner and a 480GB SSD for ESXi storage and a 32GB USB boot drive. Machine took ESXi 6.7 no issues. Will be messing with unraid next. For shits and giggles will be getting a PCI-e based NVMe raid card and testing this for cache or fast VM storage.

I saw "ToR" and thought "The Onion Router". Got all excited for a minute. :)

Is SSH enabled on the FS? Should still be able to do almost everything config-wise there if so, annnnd I'd be keen on getting it.

Back