FS: CoolerMaster Stacker case

VO_Nuclear

Weaksauce
I have a CoolerMaster Stacker case that I used for less than 2 weeks I would like to sell if anyone is looking for a very good full size case.

The case is in great shape. I changed out the stock exhaust grill for a 120MM Bio-hazard grill and 120MM Blue LED fan. I will send the 2 factory 120MM fans and the factory 80MM fan with the case in the orginial box. I will also include a free DTEK 120MM ProCore and shroud installed.

I'm asking $125 + shipping anywhere in the US. Please no international buyers.

I will accept paypal or money order. I am paypal verified.

Send any questions to carboneclipse99 [at] aol.com or PM me here

Thanks

I have had requests for pics, so here they are:

case1.JPG

case2.JPG

case3.JPG

Thanks

I'm going to call dibs until I get home from work, if that is ok. Need to check a few things first.

That's cool. I really don't have anyone interested in the case. E-mail me at the addy I gave, or PM me here when you find out for sure.

I will split shipping cost with you.

BTW: There is a 120MM intake fan that blows air over the HDD in the cage. I didnt get a shot of it, but all stock fans and the LED ones I have installed come with the case.

I will also throw in a white CC kit that I have, that is spectacular for lighting

Thanks

I own a CM Stacker and let me just say that it is awsome. Where can I begin, it's built beautifully, very sturdy, lots of space, dual psu capable, and very nice cooling. If you need a good case that has space go for this one. Not a day has gone by that I regret buying mine.

Bump for you good sir.

Haha, any way you would consider parting out that internal 3.5" casing adapter and fan? I need to get another one...

Back