FS: Complete Core2Duo setup in SF Area

-Selling my desktop because I am buying a laptop. Here are the specs.

PC SOLD guys.

-Paypal verified and excellent heatware under quicksilverXP

Optional Items
1. Logitech Z4i speaker system (white). 50 dollars + shipping (can ship this in its original box)
2. 22" Westinghouse WS monitor: 120 dollars (prefer local pickup for this as I lost the original box. Can split repackaging fee for it from UPS Store to ship safely) SOLD LOCALLY
3. 17" Sony LCD Monitor: 45 dollars + shipping. 3 years old at 25ms. No dead pixels (as far as I know)... great general monitor for regular use. Not too fancy... has built in speakers. Not looking for too much but it doesn't have a nox. So if you want it shipped I could help pay for half to get it repackaged by the UPS Store. SOLD LOCALLY

I prefer local pickup in the San Francisco Area but I can ship this system in the original Mystique box as the insides aren't too heavy. I've shipped systems before inside the original case box successfully so it should survive the trip.

I also do not mind shipping internationally as long as the transacion is via paypal and all international fees are paid. Paypal MUST be verified and mode of shipping must have tracking.

Oh, damn you. Why do people start selling stuff I want after I don't need them anymore? I just spent some $800 building my new rig, when I could have been perfectly happy with your setup. Hmm, I wonder if I should still grab this off of you... Well, ygpm.

All PMS replied. I have a lot of PMS... So to make things faster I will include pertinent information so you can figure out things to speed things up.

Shipping weight for the PC is around 35 pounds.
Shipping weight for 17" monitor is around 20 pounds. Cost of repackaging is 22 dollars. I'm willing to lower the cost of the monitor to as low as 40 dollars! (That's a steal... but you pay shipping).

Model number of Sony 17" is SDM-HX73. No dead pixels as far as I can tell... but really small scratch on lower right right next to the bezel (very unnoticeable). Had to really look to notice it.

My zip code is 94066. UPS seems to be the cheapest.

Thanks for looking.

Back