FS: ColorMunki Display (for display calibration) - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by MonarchX, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MonarchX

MonarchX Limp Gawd

Sold
    Item:
    ColorMunki Display (see attached image)
    Description: It is a colorimeter with same hardware as i1Display Pro, compatible with the best DisplayCAL+ArgyllCMS software for the most accurate display calibration, can create ICC/LUT profiles and advanced 3DLUT profiles for in-game integration via ReShade
    Condition: Excellent, was used for 1 hour one time, no scratches or blemishes, almost-new
    Price: $75 shipped to all USA states other than Hawaii and Alaska (PM for Hawaii, Alaska, and international shipping)
    Shipping Origin: South Carolina, USA

I rarely sell or buy used equipment, but I never had a negative review, some reviews can be found on this site, some on HeatWare (under Monarch), I think some here, on HardForum.

Here's the photo:
    ColorMunkiDisplay.png

2. MonarchX

MonarchX Limp Gawd

3. MonarchX

MonarchX Limp Gawd

This device supports ANY resolution.

4. NIZMOZ

NIZMOZ [H]ard|Gawd

Not entirely true. Some compromises have to be made to get it to work. Surprised they havent fixed their software for this.

https://www.xrite.com/service-support/,-w-,

5. MonarchX

MonarchX Limp Gawd

The software? It would be stupid to use X-Rite software... I would strongly advice against that. You cannot create accurate profiles with it anyway. You cannot create 3DLUT's with it at all. I never used that junk for this device or i1Display Pro.

I advice to use SIGNIFICANTLY better and 4K-supporting DisplayCAL, also fully free, vastly superior, let's you create the highest accuracy ICC profiles and 3DLUT's. DisplayCAL UI became user-friendly as of later versions, all done via a wizard.

NIZMOZ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.