FS: Clear out before deployment (NUC, Switch, Shield, etc)

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
Figured I would give it a shot here before I go to Ebay. Prices are based on Ebay sold prices but a bit lower since I wouldn't have to fuck with fees as much. These will all be PP Goods/Services and insured signature shipping due to prices if high enough. Please also have Heat available if you're buying. They will go to ebay if they don't sell soon but I need to get things gone before I'm gone lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel NUC (4th Gen) i5 4520U 8 GB RAM 256 SSD + Micro HDMI cable + Wireless Keyboard - $100 shipped - SOLD!!

NVIDIA SHIELD TV (2017 model) - $85 shipped - SOLD!!

3070 SUPRIM - $800 shipped/insured - SOLD!!

RX 590 Red Devil 8 GB - $140 shipped - SOLD!!

Nvidia Reference GTX 980 4 GB - $95 shipped - SOLD!!

First Gen hackable switch + case + charger + boot jumper - This was supposed to be a project for making a little retro machine to carry around but since I mostly play 8-16 bit games I just gave up and went with a little chinese emulation machine instead. I haven't even charged this thing up in a while, I had a custom FW on there but can't even remember how to properly boot it or what FW number it was on. If interested let me know and we can talk price, I'll add more info as I get it charged up and booted.

Intel 1165 i7 OneXPlayer + Case + Keyboard + 2 TB Evo+ - $650 shipped/insured - SOLD!!

Last edited:
night bump, added NUC, updated sales from today

shield bump, got flooded with purchases so I haven't gotten to mess with the switch yet, hopefully soon lol

Back