FS: Canon S3 IS Super Zoom Camera and RAT 7 Gaming Mouse

sweets

Limp Gawd
Hello,
I'm re-posting this thread to consolidate my two for sale threads.

***SOLD***Canon S3 IS:I've got a great camera that has served its purpose well. I've recently upgraded to a D5000 and need to sell this one. I would say it's a conservative 9/10 on the condition scale although I can't find even a scratch on it. It comes with all original accessories, manuals, packaging and a small camera bag and a 4GB memory card.

SOLD shipped CONUS only and including paypal. I have great feedback from several different forums including this one. It would be awsome if you would gift the money so I don't get charged a fee. :)

DSC_0185.JPG

DSC_0190.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

RAT 7: I've done alittle modding to two of the three pinky rests, which I think, make it more comfy. I simply don't use this enough since I have three other gaming mice I prefer. Will come with original packaging and instructions if you like or I'll just ship it without to save money.

$55 shipped CONUS only and including paypal. Again, it would be great if you gifted the funds.

IMG_0593.JPG

IMG_0595.JPG

IMG_0594.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

Last edited:
I'll try to post some better pics this weekend of the RAT 7. The current ones just make it look dirty and grungy.

Back