FS: Canon EF-S Lenses

Activate: AMD

[H]ard|Gawd
Still have a bunch of lenses kicking around that I no longer need after my upgrade to Full Frame:

Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM $190 Shipped

Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC macro OS HSM w/ 62mm Tiffen circular polarizer $170 Shipped

PEYwoZSl.jpg

10-18 + 18-250 is a great lightweight travel package with huge range on any canon crop body. At this price the versatility is unmatched. I will sell both together for $320 Shipped!

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS (Older version) w/ UV filter $60 Shipped

All are in very good shape with clean glass, no real nicks and nothing that would impact the image quality whatsoever. The 10-18 in particular is barely used and is in excellent condition. The Sigma has traveled with me a bit, but still looks good.

XFX 290X Double Dissipation Edition (R9-290X-EDFD) with EK 290X block + backplate installed SOLD

Canon T5i body, battery & charger SOLD

Heat = Activate_AMD

Last edited:
May want to list the specific part number for the cards. Could help in selling since not all XFX cards are LLTW anymore. :-(

May want to list the specific part number for the cards. Could help in selling since not all XFX cards are LLTW anymore. :-(

Good point. Cards have been registered with XFX and are covered by LLTW. Technically non-transferrable ever since they did away with the "double lifetime warranty" but I am willing to work with a second owner to facilitate. Per XFX warranty has not been voided by putting a water block on the card.

Good point. Cards have been registered with XFX and are covered by LLTW. Technically non-transferrable ever since they did away with the "double lifetime warranty" but I am willing to work with a second owner to facilitate. Per XFX warranty has not been voided by putting a water block on the card.
I would double check the warranty on their site. I believe some product numbers still carry a 1 time transfer to a new owner.

I am selling my 2 XFX 290X Double Dissipation Edition (R9-290X-EDFD) with EK 290X blocks + backplates installed. Cards have been in my system for ~2 years and have been watercooled since day 1, with temps below ~60C at pretty much all times. Just gaming, no mining or anything. The cards have been flawless, it was just time to move on.

Cards will come with blocks and backplates installed plus the original packaging for cards and blocks and original coolers in the box. Taking the XFX coolers apart was a big PITA and I don't want to do it in reverse, so I will not be parting out the blocks and cards unless I am forced to. Blocks have been well flushed with distilled water and drained to remove any residual dyes. Acrylic dual-parallel block shown below is NOT included in the sale, the standard terminal blocks will be replaced on the cards.

$240/card shipped. $440 for both and I might have an EK Acetal Dual-serial 3 slot block to throw in if desired (different than the one in the pics). Reasonable offers will be entertained

Installed:

Heat = Activate_AMD
Gorgeous system. Bump for you

Wow just looked into their warranty and they stopped the transferring LLTW to a second owner after the 6000 series. XFX sure has gone to crap in that regard. Limiting the LLTW to select cards etc. It used to be across the board any XFX card was LLTW. We can all thank the miners for this change I'm sure. Good on you OP to work with the 2nd owners should a problem arise though in the cards future. If I wasn't looking to go 1080 I would pick these up and sell my 290X and block.

I had them up to ~1120 at one point, but for the most part ran them at 1050 on a daily basis. I never really pushed them to the limit to be honest. YMMV on any overclock.

Prices dropped
Thanks !!! i did more than that on air :) so i guess they will push nice on water

Bump

If these are still here in the next couple days I will be putting the original HSF's on and parting out the blocks.

Bump. If the cards w/ blocks aren't pending by this weekend I will be parting at least one card/block.

Also willing to part out lenses from T5i kit to some extent (particularly 10-18mm)

Back