FS: CaliGirl's For Sale Thread...Updated Often

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP because CaliGirl is likely to make her own bump in a few hours, and this is the time when the forum seems to be the most active.

Bump for addition:

-Corsair 1000w [1000HX] PSU. Custom sleeved by original owner. It came with the rig I purchased and I've decided it's too much for my needs. Comes in box with all cables. Still under warranty-purchase invoice included. $215 shipped

How does it differ from the stock sleeves? Or you mean the modular flexforce cables were sleeved?

it's MurderMod Sleeved....

4034452777_faf1b0af1d.jpg
4035206796_e1256f6a74.jpg

Last edited:
ahh... murder mod, nice. in that case, nice price! lol. the sleeving material alone would be around $35. ;)

If its still available, I'll take Acronis, next time ur in town. ;) er, hm... maybe i'll just have you ship it, as I don't go up north that much anymore, lol.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry, the person I was buying it for already bought one, lol.

Last edited:
I really need the cash, so a quick sale would be great for this Corsair 1000w with MurderMod sleeving. If I can get this sold today, I will accept $195 [paypal gift payment] shipped. Sleeved by orignal owner. Sleeving goes up to the PSU not in, so warranty is still valid. Will include extra shrink as some areas could use repair.

4150313673_8722777b73.jpg
4151065060_802eb333b5.jpg

Last edited:
bump for awsome PSU(shame it isnt white sleeving or I would have been extremely interested)

Teknic runs a little bit smaller than other brands and it's STILL big for you? You must have tiny tiny hands lol! Bump!

Bump...

Teknic runs a little bit smaller than other brands and it's STILL big for you? You must have tiny tiny hands lol! Bump!

I have average size female hands....so yes, the small is a little too big in finger length and hand width. I prefer my gloves to be very fitting, so I found some females gloves that fit the bill.

In need of cash like yesterday...so:

• [SOLD!] BFG GeForce 8800 GT OC 512MB-was new, used from 05/09-07/09 but then parted and sold rig. Works 100%. Comes in retail box with all original accessories. HDCP capable. Lifetime warranty.
  • Corsair 1000w [1000HX] PSU. Custom MurderMod sleeved by original owner. It came with the rig I purchased and I've decided it's too much for my needs. Small scratches on each side. Comes in box with all cables. Still under warranty-purchase invoice included. $205-->
I need this today. Paypal gift please. Prices are firm. If not purchased today, prices will return to previous amounts. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back