Fs: Bunch Of Water Cooling Stuff

Godfather

Gawd
Swiftech water block MCW2005P

MAG3 350gph water pump

Two Bayres(one is brand new)

Radiator w/120 mm fan

Some betadine for the water and some fittings.

Everything works perfect no leaks take it all for $85 shipped or make me an offer,Thanks

PICTURE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERYTHING SOLD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sapphire ATi Radeon X800 SE 256MB DDR AGP 8X Video Card with DVI, VGA, TV-Out

Looking to get $155 plus s/h pretty much new I used it for about a month and it has sat in the PC ever since( I use my laptop for everything)any questions or if you want any pics let me know,Thanks

It's in it's retail package with everything included.

What type of radiator + fan is it? Specs on the fan?

Are you willing to part it out?

-Cameron

TrueChaos said:
What type of radiator + fan is it? Specs on the fan?

Are you willing to part it out?

-Cameron
I don't know the specs on the rad or fan all I know is it kept my system cool ;)

I really don't want to part it out, but if I can get enough of it sold separately then I'll part it out. Thanks

-G-

Where did you buy the rad? Any markings at all? Im definatly interested, I just kinda want to know what I'd be getting.

Also, Id really only need one of the bay res, and I dont really want the block... Im interested in the pump + rad + 1 brand new bay res basically :p

Plus, im in canada, I dont know how comfortable you are shipping up here...

-Cameron

TrueChaos said:
Where did you buy the rad? Any markings at all? Im definatly interested, I just kinda want to know what I'd be getting.

Also, Id really only need one of the bay res, and I dont really want the block... Im interested in the pump + rad + 1 brand new bay res basically :p

Plus, im in canada, I dont know how comfortable you are shipping up here...

-Cameron

bro I bought this stuff like 2-3 years ago I have been through so much hadware I don't know where I got it and there isn't any markings on it, as for the canada thing it's no biggie I have a friend that lives in canada. I would sell the thing you want for like $65 if you're interested, LMK thanks

Back