FS: Bunch of stuff! Just-lost-my-job sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark79

Limp Gawd
12/28/04 - Edited to remove sold items. Computer parts added!

Welcome to my Just-Lost-My-Job-Sale sale! Short story: small business I worked for decided they were going to go out of business. I was their web guy, so while everyone else has a job to sell everything before the closing, they don't really need the website and took it down leaving me jobless. So I figured it was the perfect time to unload a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to sell before parting out my main rig (hopefully I find a new job by then).

Computer stuff (includes shipping)

$70 - Intel D875PBZ (rev 02) - includes cables (never used), I/O panel, driver cd and floppy (RAID driver), manual. No original box (will ship in Abit box)
EDIT: AA-205 - Does not support Prescott

AVAILABLE AGAIN $260 - Palm Tungsten T3 - includes all original accessories (stylus, cradle, power adapter, driver cd, soft cover) PLUS Palm Hard Case, Sandisk USB SD card reader, 512MB Sandisk SD card, and travel charger. Screen is flawless as I bought a Brando screen protector (still applied) before I dared to use it. The only flaw is one missing screw on the slider which is a common problem with the T3 line. For safe measure I added locktite to the remaining 3 screws. Doesn't affect slider functionality at all and a package of replacement screws can be found for as little as $5 shipped (but I never bothered ordering the screws since it's not noticable).
EDIT: Ordered the replacement screws - will arrive early next week
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

$40 - Handspring Visor - includes stylus, plastic cover, cradle, cd drivers, reference guide, 2 AAA NiCd batteries, 16MB Springboard and Belkin Leather case. Screen protector already applied.

PENDING $100 - Western Digital 200GB drive (WD200JB) - 7200RPM / 8MB cache (warranty until 1/3/2007)
Pic 1
Pic 2

Console Games (shipping is $5 flat rate no matter how many titles you buy!) - Games are adult owned and are the original versions - no greatest hits rerelease crap here (Halo is the only exception since I bought that one WAY late). Games are MINT to NEAR MINT in quality with manuals that I probably never bothered to take out of the case to read :D Need pics? Just ask, but I'm not taking dibs so I'm not holding anything while you look at pics to decide. Sorry.

PS2

SSX .................................................... $5
Star Wars: Starfighter ........................... $5
Tony Hawk 3 ........................................ $5
Zone of Enders ......................................$5
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence .......... $10
Tony Hawk: Underground ...................... $10
.Hack//Sign: Infection ........................... $10
Grand Theft Auto 3 ............................... $10
Mark of Kri ........................................... $10
Metal Gear Solid 2 ................................ $10
Soul Reaver 2 ...................................... $10
Grand Tourismo 3 ................................ $10
Maximo ............................................... $10
Ico ...................................................... SOLD/SHIPPED
Silent Hill 2 .......................................... $10
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy ... $10
Kingdom Hearts ................................... $15
Final Fantasy X .................................... $15
Socom 1 Box Set w/ mic headset ........... $20

XBox

Enter the Matrix ................................... $5
Beyond Good and Evil .......................... $10
Dead or Alive: Beach Volleyball ............ SOLD/SHIPPED
Spider-Man 2 ...................................... SOLD/SHIPPED
Soul Calibur 2 ..................................... $15

Gamecube

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ......... SOLD/SHIPPED
Eternal Darkness ................................. SOLD/SHIPPED
Metroid Prime ...................................... SOLD/SHIPPED
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker ......... SOLD/SHIPPED

GBA

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon ............. SOLD/SHIPPED
Yoshi's Island - Super Mario Advance 3 .. $15

Nintendo DS

Super Mario 64 DS ............................... SOLD/SHIPPED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT / TRADES

I accept Non-CC paypal for payment.

Prefer money, but I would consider the following for trades:

Antec NeoPower 480W
Antec True550
Foxconn 865M01-G-6ELS
ATI Radeon 9600XT

SHIPPING

Items will be shipped via USPS priority mail w/ delivery confirmation after payment is received. Insurance is optional if you want to pay for it. My heat is sparse as I've just started here but my eBay feedback is a lot more respectable. Therefore, I will ship first for VERY established traders only. Otherwise plan on sending money first. Sorry, but I'm broke and need money to pay school/bills and this is the only stuff I have right now that's worth selling. Getting trolled over this stuff would really screw me over so I'm trying to avoid that.

CONTACT

My non-free e-mail is [email protected] but I'd only use that address to confirm my identity. The one I check regularly is [email protected]. Or feel free to PM me.

REFS

Heat: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=31915

eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=wildfire-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im interested in the mac....too bad i don't have 400 to spend and i live in CT lol

bump good luck

=Leefdawg= said:
may have sum interest in socom and headset dibs untill friday

Not taking dibs as stated above. But you're welcome to it if no one else buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back