[FS] Brand new in box PNY 6800GT retail, new modded xbox and new PS2 [FS]

Nate O.

n00b
$380 for the PNY 6800 GT, still sealed in shrink wrap, new in box

$350 for the new modded xbox in original box with controller, all cables and documentation

$90 for the new sony PS2 in original box with controller, all cables and documentation

Also have used modded xboxs for sale.

Want to trade plus $ for Corsair 3200LL-pro 2-3-2-6 2x512 duel channel kit?

I would like that 6800 GT. YHPM.

Consider trades on any of this for that 6800?

2x512 samsung pc3200
2x256 of hyperX pc3500 (bh-5) not matched pair
mobile 2500
mobile 2500
1800 thoroughbred
8rda+ fresh from RMA
8rga+ Fresh from ram
MSI kt600 mobo
DFI infinity
Zalman Heatpipe with optional fan
12x cdrw (not sure if it works)
Vantec Aeroflow (amd)
9800 pro (coming back from rma)
4x nvidia fx5200 128 meg (new just tested is all, 2 passive and 2 active)

Watercooling:

Swiftech mcw5000-A water block (new never used)
10' of clearflex 70 tubing (new)
Homebrew amd waterblock (all copper supposed to work as well as maze 3)
Homebrew gpu water block (i think its for nvida cards)
120mm panaflo
Radiator (almost too large to get into the case)

sorry guys, Im not interested in any trades... I believe that is a very good price for the 6800GT, considering most place are sold out and/or selling for over 400.00... If you buy from me you'll be in pretty good shape for the doom III release.

Nate O. said:
sorry guys, Im not interested in any trades... I believe that is a very good price for the 6800GT, considering most place are sold out and/or selling for over 400.00... If you buy from me you'll be in pretty good shape for the doom III release.

You got PM on the 6800 GT. I will call dibs for now.

Bling said:
guys ther pny 6800gt sells for 330 iun the hotdeals forum

If you happen to read that particular thread you will notice that the users who ordered havnt even recieved a shipping date and the website selling the card has no ETA on when they will be in stock. I on the other hand have the box sitting right next to me waiting to be shipped tommorow morning, I can upload some pics if you guys are interested. Hell, I'm even selling below MSRP (399.99).

Toad21 said:
I had dibs already ;p

I thought you wanted to trade. Sorry if you had dibs. Nate I believe thought the same thing. But you are right you were first to talk on it so take it if you would like. :D

I have no deal with toad. You made the first valid offer, PM me when your ready with the funds.

smokeysworld said:
I thought you wanted to trade. Sorry if you had dibs. Nate I believe thought the same thing. But you are right you were first to talk on it so take it if you would like. :D

Dibs is such bullshit. If you have the cash and can pay...it should be yours. Not "i call dibs" then ask a million questions and try if you want it. :rolleyes:

Good luck on your sale bro :)

2Fresh said:
Dibs is such bullshit. If you have the cash and can pay...it should be yours. Not "i call dibs" then ask a million questions and try if you want it. :rolleyes:

Good luck on your sale bro :)

are you crying??

maybe just bitching :p

WTF, I offered you your asking price 1 hour after posting this thread.

I asked 3 questions, that is just common business practice.

I had dibs on this first, I offered your asking price after I asked 3 question.

You havent replied to my private mesages.

WTF BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!

Toad21 said:
WTF, I offered you your asking price 1 hour after posting this thread.

I asked 3 questions, that is just common business practice.

I had dibs on this first, I offered your asking price after I asked 3 question.

You havent replied to my private mesages.

WTF BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!
Did you bargain with him? Or just simply ask for reference and proof of possession??

My very first private message was asking if he wanted trade, and said I would give him $360.

The second he replied I said ok, 380 shipped?

The second he replied to that, he said "you are a funny guy" And I replied with ok, 380 + shipping sounds good.

Then I havent heard from him in 15 hours.

GRR im mad now.

Edit: I accidentally was sending 280 instead of 380. My bad i am dislecsick and cant spell either ;p

Toad21 said:
F*** you, you would be pissed if someone didnt honor a deal with you.
According to your PM, it wasn't a deal....you offered "380 Shipped" and he replied "Your're funny guy"

if you dont like it, dont deal with him. He didn't troll you or anything. Go buy it somewhere else.

He finally replied. That is all i was asking is for him to be straight with me.

Toad21 said:
My very first private message was asking if he wanted trade, and said I would give him $360.

The second he replied I said ok, 380 shipped?

The second he replied to that, he said "you are a funny guy" And I replied with ok, 380 + shipping sounds good.

Then I havent heard from him in 15 hours.

GRR im mad now.

in Your pm your stated offer was 280.00 then 290.00 shipped, that why i said you were a funny guy... if you cant type thats not my fault.

I meant 390 shipped. !!!!! I sent another message saying that I made the mistake!!

You probably have 10 messages from me ;p

Did you sell it already or what?

Seller seems nice to deal with, quick with PMs and e-mail, I just bought the PS2 off him, he even agreed to split payment in 2 due to lack of reference.

Yeah he is cool, I just messed up and said 280+ shipping instead of 380.

Man I can only be mad at myself.

Toad21 said:
Can I give bad heatware for this?

Hey cool your jets buddy. He is awaiting your payment before I do a deal with him. So you have it. No reason to get all huffy about it. It is yours if you pay for it. :D

Hate I may take that PS2 if you still got it AIM me under SniperWoW if you can. I'll send you a PM

SniperXx said:
Hate I may take that PS2 if you still got it AIM me under SniperWoW if you can. I'll send you a PM
Too late, I bought it already in the afternoon. :D

no biggie it prob wasnt a online pack anyway. If it was sweet deal for you cause you suck lol. J/K

SniperXx said:
no biggie it prob wasnt a online pack anyway. If it was sweet deal for you cause you suck lol. J/K
heh, I sent him half the payment already (pay the rest after i receive it), now just waiting for his personal information from his lack of reference.

Back