FS: brand new i7-3770k and 2600k, WTB i5-3570k

WhiteFireDragon

Limp Gawd
1) I have a 1 year old i7-2600k that was used in a low powered machine HERE, it was never overclocked since the H67 motherboard does not support overclocking. $240 shipped for CPU only, add another $5 for the original box and cooler.

2) I also have a brand new sealed i7-3770k that was an impulse buy on the day it came out. I had plans to do a Ivy Bridge build several months ago, but got too busy to follow through. Now I have time to actually start the build, and I want to downgrade to a i5 ivy bridge CPU. SOLD

3) Bought a PowerColor HD6950 1gb[/URL] and changed my mind also, it's brand new and still in the plastic shrink-wrap. $190 shipped

Amazon payment preferred, or paypal if you must. International buyers welcomed.

feedback/references:
heatware 130-0-0
ebay 53-0-0

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, Troy...

http://hardforum.com/announcement.php?f=17&a=4

(18) No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly, do not post it in the thread.

Also,

WhiteFireDragon said:
I have a 1 year old i7-2600k that was used in a low powered machine HERE, it was never overclocked since the H67 motherboard does not support overclocking.

Sounds like it took quite the beating. :rolleyes:

Back