FS: Brand new high end Threadripper 3 parts that I bought but never built

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zuko

Limp Gawd
Hi,

For Sale: Brand new high end Threadripper 3 parts that I bought but never built, various prices. I’m selling as my PC plans have changed a bit and I could use the money. The items are unused new in the box but I may have peaked inside the box just out of initial excitement. It all must go!! No trades, mainland USA shipping only. PayPal for payment. I ship FedEx Ground. I have a long and excellent eBay history under zukotech and I also have excellent Heat transactions under Neo Zuko. I’ve sold here on Hardforum many times over the years. All the items have all the boxes and all the extras that they came with. I’m selling everything for about 33% off and the shipping cost is an additional $20 flat per address, multiple items can be purchased at no extra cost, and this is to help cover quality packing and shipping and insurance. I will ship the next day or two after the payment is received. Generally it’s first come first served, I do try and honor that, nonetheless I reserve the right to pass to the next buyer at my discretion. If you have any future troubles I will do my best to take care of you with the manufacture warranties as I was the original purchaser. I’ll try to check this thread several times a day unless I’m sleeping.

01. Asus Zenith II Extreme Alpha Threadripper 3 Motherboard. $600

02. AMD 3960X Threadripper 3 / Zen 2 7NM 24 Core / 48 Thread CPU. $1000

03. Noctua NH-U14S TR4-SP3 Heatsink CPU Cooler + Noctua NA-HC6 Chromax Black Heatsink Cover Bundle. $55

04. Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR4 RAM Kit 16-18-18-36 1.35V 3600MHz AMD Ryzen / Threadripper 3 / Intel XMP 2.0 Compatible 288-pin DIMMs CMT64GX4M8Z3600C16. $500

Bonus Offers:

I’ll sell items #1-4 as listed above here for $2,000 delivered, an additional savings of $175 over the estimated 33% off pricing. Catch this deal before something sells breaking up this set of parts.

Separately, I’ll knock another $25 off if you also buy the Corsair AX1600i Digital Modular PSU below (#6).

(EDIT: SOLD) 05. Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe M.2 1TB SSD. $128

06. Corsair’s Flagship AX1600i 1600 Watt Digital Modular PSU. $375

07. 10 x Noctua NF-A12 120MM Fans Bundle. $201 for all 10 Fans.

Also for sale, great condition and only briefly used:

(EDIT: SOLD) 08. Nintendo Switch Lite Gray. $134

Last edited:
33% off now!! Added a Nintendo Switch Lite Gray. Daily bump.

Last edited:
It’s the Bump that Gotham deserves, but not the one it’s needs right now.

Last edited:
Dammit. The Extreme Alpha only supports 3 M2 drives, correct? 2 on the Asus MDIMM and one on the board?

Five M.2s actually, two on that ram like card, two on front under the chipset heatsinks, one on rear.

Oh damn. I'd looked up the first generation zenith alpha. Huh. Ok. Sanity checking some budget stuff; I'd just decided to go 3950 instead of 3960, and need to make sure I can do the full kit.

Yeah that’s the problem, no one has the money. In the past parts priced like this on Hardforum would have sold like hotcakes but with Covid and the economy and everything else I think that I’m best off just finishing the build and using it instead of selling it off. Sorry guys I’m just gonna have to close this down and keep the parts because if I only sell half of them that’s a problem. Besides I’m fresh out of Marvel references for my bumps. But hey I managed to sell my Switch so there’s that!!

Reactions: Joust
like this
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back