Status
Not open for further replies.

CMadki4

Supreme [H]ardness
Heatware: cmadki4 [72-0-0]
eBay: m3_innovate [227, 100%]
Payment: Paypal or Amazon Payments.
Trades: Not at the time.
Offers: Of course. Prices are negotiable. And combo deals.
Shipping: Included US48 unless otherwise noted. USPS Priority or similar.

BNIB H80i SOLD - GPU BRACKET AND VRAM HEATSINKS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND WILL DO IN A NEW FS THREAD LATER.
  • H80i is a sealed factory refurb. I bought 2 of these and the other I am currently using. You can't distinguish these from non-refurbs in either appearance or performance. Perfect.
  • GPU bracket is designed for use with the square style AIO coolers (H60, H80, H100, etc.). Stainless steel. Very rigid and nicely made (laser cut).
  • All screws required are included. Previous owner mounted to 660Ti with great success. I don't have room in my case for a 2nd H80i for my 290 with modification, so I'm selling the combo.
  • http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_26073.html
  • Will also include copper VRAM heatsinks as well. Pkg. of 8. BNIB w/ Sony thermal adhesive.
  • Combo includes:
    • BNIB H80i
    • stainless steel GPU bracket
    • BNIB copper VRAM heatsinks w/ Sony thermal adhesive

Thank for looking!

Last edited:
any instructions on installation for use of the bracket on a 290x?

any instructions on installation for use of the bracket on a 290x?
It bolts into the stock holes. So it's really just a matter of removing stock cooler and bolting this in its place. In some cases I believe you can keep the stock VRAM heat spreader.

Will this thing fits the Sapphire R9 280X OC?
Thanks.
From the website the bracket was purchased (hyperlink in OP):
product website info said:
Please note these may/may not require a copper "shim" to work with your videocard, Some of the Radeon series need one as the bracket+cooler will not get low enough to contact your GPU core. (eg Tahiti based models definitely need this - 7870 XT, 7900 series, R9 270X, 280X)
So, yes, it will fit the 280X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back