FS: BNIB Asus Titan Xs

stm

Limp Gawd
Looks like my 4K projector basement install isn't coming along like I expected. So I no longer have a big need for these. Special ordered one arriving Monday. Another enroute ETA 5/23.

Paid $999 + $60 tax - Asking $950 shipped. Going for $1050+ on NE + Amazon at the moment. Sealed, BNIB and full Asus Warranty applies. Asus warranties by serial # but will include the shipping/invoice to be safe. Chase QuickPay or Wells Fargo SurePay preferred, paypal perhaps. Have some old heat under stm69, ebay id sgoh9203, and sold 4 4770k's here within the last year.

titanx1.jpg

titanx2.jpg

Zotac GTX 970 purchased but never opened $275 paid $330, still going for that now. Was going to do yet another build but never did. Bought before game bundles were out. Has whatever remaining warranty left.

5/29 - 970 SOLD 1 Titan PENDING

Last edited:
Added pictures, lowered price $950. Someone pick this up so I'm not tempted to open the box! :)

It was a special order from Staples via Ingram. All special orders are non-refundable unless defective.

Nothing wrong with these, I just can't get the 4K projector situation squared away :(

PMs responded.

It was a special order from Staples via Ingram. All special orders are non-refundable unless defective.

Nothing wrong with these, I just can't get the 4K projector situation squared away :(

PMs responded.

Are the prices actually good on sites like that? I've been trying to use my federal employee status to get discounts on products but notice that most products sold on government contracted sites tend to cost 20-30% more than standard retail.

@NickJames - Not really, while the non stock procurement department can source from a variety of vendors, their prices aren't really that competitive. And unlike the regular Staples store, they don't pricematch Amazon/etc. About the only time it makes sense is if you're looking for items that are selling above MSRP (cough stupid video cards)

@cybernook - Second card is still in "processing" stage. I am checking with the rep daily.

@madhatter - Hah maybe for 2 empty Titan X boxes :)

Second card is shipped from Cali, eta 5/26. All PMs responded to.

Don't forget the Witcher 3 promo too!

@SK - Sorry no trade, don't need anything

Second Asus Titan X has arrived. Would love to move a pair to someone that can use em. $1850 shipped if paid via Chase or WF options. That's 15% less than Amazon/Newegg and unopened, brand new, 3 year warranty. And New Witcher 3 codes to grab. 4K will be your new domain to rule.

Also - things I shouldn't have bought. I have a Zortac GTX 970 unopened box for sale $275 (paid $330 new, still going for that). Purchased before game bundling and it's just sat here mocking me.

Pms responded, added updated pictures of all 3 video cards. Again, unopened and can provide invoice/receipt. Witcher 3 promo good till 6/19 I believe for the Titans.

GTX 970 is sold. Pair of Titan X's left. Come on, where are all the [H] folks now! :)

I recently purchased the Zotac GTX 970. Definitely a nice price at $275. Great card!

Sunday/Monday sale - $900! After that she's going off the market. BNIB - never opened. Let's move it :)

Back