FS 1080 FTW Blocked or Original Air, watercooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
Heat is under scgt1 w/ 123+

Local is DFW area (Arlington to be specific)

Between just finishing EDGE back in December and Carnage last weekend I can't think of anything I would need in trade so just looking for cash on everything.

1. EVGA GTX 1080 FTW (6286-RX) w/ EK block and backplate
Ran in SLI in Project Red until September 2019. Was torn down to make EDGE and has been boxed in the closet since. When I powered it up for photos Malwarebytes was screaming it was outdated by 96 days if that tells you how much use it actually got. Had a 2070 in my daily/Plex server so I spent most of my time on it. Previous owner neglected to properly package so the stock backplate was against the stock hsf leaving it dented and scuffed up. If your like me and buying a blocked card you don't care about the stock hsf setup anyway. With the above said there is some scuffing to the blocks finish also as it wasn't properly protected for shipping either. (SEE PHOTOS) I can take more if needed. Was ran with only distilled and PT Nuke since I've had it and temps were never over 45C. I only have a few Timespy runs from when I first installed the card since it seems they no longer keep a ton of runs in history and I was benching 2070s before I noticed the 1080 runs were disappearing.

I still have the EK FC 1 slot terminal and if your going SLI and need it add $20 to the below price. I sell the rare 1 slot HB bridges on Ebay for the premium they bring so I won't even mention the 2 I have.

Card photos

1 slot FC Terminal photos (3rd has new timestamp)

Looking for $380 local $400 shipped for the card and block add $20 to either if you want the FC terminal $330 shipped for the stock card with no block.

2. Assortment of matte black Barrow and Corsair fittings NEW
All are brand new with most being still sealed. None of the open ones have seen any fluid. There are multiple Barrow fittings and adapters with 1 3/8 1/2 Barrow compression and 8 Corsair 3/8 1/2 compression fittings. (Essentially these are Bitspower without the logo on the collar since they make Corsair fittings. Therefore they are a perfect match to the newer BP compressions minus the collar logo) Got all these with the intention of using them but ran into a BP fitting lot and already had some BP fittings so ended up not using these. THE FOLLOWING BARROW FITTINGS ARE SOLD PRICE HAS BEEN ADJUSTED TO REFLECT: Shut off valve, T fitting, and all extension fittings.

Retail on the remaining fittings after any promos is $143.36 Looking for $125 shipped and if you find a lower retail "NEW" in stock and shipped price I'll beat it

3. EK Anticyclone (tall) for XRES X3
Purchased this with intention of using it in EDGE but the mounting tab on the bottom was too thin for my pump top. So make sure you have the thin channel and not the fat ones or you'll be just like me. See photos for the comparison this one is pictured on the left.

Retail is $5.99 + shipping. Looking for $5

4. Linksys Max-Stream MR9000 AC3000 Mesh wifi router NIB
Brand new sealed Linksys Max-Stream AC3000 MR9000 Mesh Tri-band wifi router.

SOLD

Last edited:
If I didn't already have a similar-themed 540, I'd be all over this one in a heartbeat !

Nice job & GLWS :D

Reactions: scgt1
like this
Please sell the case so I can stop wishing.
Hey man it's still taking up space in my closet. I'll work a layaway on it if you want. LOL Would like to see it go to a home where it will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back