FS: Black 1988 Toyota Supra, $6000 midwest

botboy

2[H]4U
Advertising for a friend who says he'll give me a cut if I sell it - He's selling because he knows this car will get him in trouble if he keeps it for very long (it has already gotten him picked up by the cops) Anyway, details
1988 Toyota Supra
Gloss black exterior
Black bra
Grey leather interior
5 Speed manual
3.0L Inline 6 Turbo
66000 miles
Good tires
stealth Radar detector
toyota EM suspension
PW/PL
CD Deck

Runs good, turbo was replaced recently with a low mile one (the originals bearings were starting to go). Car has a couple small scratches on the PS door that I can get a local bodyman to paint over and color sand if I get close to what I'm asking for the car. Only bad part of the car is that it was once in a dealership lot that was flooded and it got a salvage title, however it was completely rebuilt and runs great and it is completely road legal (my friend is driving it right now actually). Has no intermittent problems normally associated with flood vehicles. Has current MN tabs/plates. Looking to get $6000 for the car but thats negotiable.

Email me for details: kris (at) speedyoldtruck.com. Car can be inspected/driven but it is currently located in Long Lake, MN, about 20 minutes west of minneapolis. I can deliver it to ames for free before the end of the spring semester (may 6th). I have heat under botboy. Obviously NOT taking paypal on this one. Can deliver within ~500 miles of minneapolis for $1/mile one way if need be, or pick you up from the airport for free if you want to fly in and drive it home.

Pictures:
www.speedyoldtruck.com/images/supra1.jpg
www.speedyoldtruck.com/images/supra2.jpg

Back