FS: BFG 6800GTOC PP only need cash fast

O-P-M

Gawd
For sale is a BFG 6800GTOC with stock cooler. PCI-Express btw

Selling for $150, I know this seems low but I need the money pretty quick to put in my bank account. I will ship day after I receive payment. I have not taken the time to get any references but I have done business with mods, and others and have had good success.

If you want to set a price that is reasonable that you feel comfortable. Personally if you want to pay $40 dollars before I ship then thats fine and you can pay the rest when you receive your product, that is fine with me. I have to have at least $30 dollars to ship.

O-P-M said:
For sale is a BFG 6800GTOC with stock cooler.

Selling for $150, I know this seems low but I need the money pretty quick to put in my bank account. I will ship day after I receive payment. I have not taken the time to get any references but I have done business with mods, and others and have had good success.

Ship it first and I'll pick it up. I have 98-0-0 heat under czech09 so I think that'd be a good enough incentive...

Lubomir

Edit: I reread your post I can send you $30 first, check your pms.

Like I said I need some money first. even if its just $20 to 40 dollars.

azneinstein said:
dangit... i thought it was AGP... = ( or else i woulda bit.. goodluck!

You would have been second anyways :p

Check pms again.

lol, beat you to it fsb!!! you're always following me :)

well, just waiting for his response. i guess he's not on cuz he still hasn't responded to me.

Sale is pending. There was somebody who PM'd me before all of oyu but didn't post.

Back