FS?: Beta Drobo unit

dandirk

[H]ard|Gawd
Not sure of the value of this, but looking to sell a Beta Drobo unit. It is about a year old and only used for the beta testing.

You can read up on it from Data Robotics

It is essentially a 4 SATA drive USB 2.0 enclosure with a proprietary RAID like redundancy system to allow for variable size combination of drives AKA 100gb, 250gb, 400gb etc.

No software or configuration required, as a matter of fact I don't have the client side software and cannot get it any longer from Data Robotics.

EDIT: I found the software, it pretty much just lets you format the drive and see which disks are what size and if they are good or not. I will also include the beta documentation on use of the drive.

Again this is a BETA unit, no longer supported by Data Robotics and would be sold as is...

PICTURE #1
PICTURE #2
PICTURE #3
PICTURE #4
Software PICTURE #5

Items Included:

Drobo
Power supply and cable
USB2 cable

$100 OBO

Hi, you need to post a price according to rules. If you want people to make offers, just put your price and OBO :)

Post a price, I may be interested if the price is right. This thing is working 100% correct right?

sorry guys updated with price $100 OBO

Yes it is fully functional, just added a few drives and was able to read/write and pull a drive (while streaming video:eek:) with out issue.

Back