FS: BenQ XL2420G G-sync 144hz 24" monitor, GTX 980 Reference, Samsung 1tb 850 pro

danyune

Gawd
Pictures
Monitor:

Absolute pixel perfect. No dead or stuck pixels at cold boot or after warmed up. Absolutely no indication of problems mechanically.

The only problem (First picture) is there is a small piece of plastic missing from the stand. It came that way and does not affect the stand at all. It is a nice and free moving adjustable stand.

You can look up the exact specs of the monitor, but suffice to say it has DVI-D, VGA, Displayport, and HDMI interfaces, as well as a built in USB hub and headphone output.

Included: Monitor, stand, USB cable, Displayport, DVI-D, power, VGA, S-link switcher tool.

$299 local. Add $40-$60 shipping depending on location in the US. (West coast $40, East coast $60, between for between)

GPU:

GTX 980 Reference

Sold for $360 shipped

SSD:

Used in my PC, not a lot of usage. This is a Pro and not the cheaper Evo. Will come secure erased thru the samsung software.

$300 shipped anywhere in the US

Last edited:
Seller packaged up the 980 immediately upon payment and explained exactly how he was packaging the item, allowed for my approval of the packing, and dropped off at the post office the same day.

Outstanding service thus far.

Still got stuff!

Also now have a Razer Blackwidow Chroma, Logitech G930, Astro A40 headsets

Received the 980 without issue on Friday and the product works perfectly. Very noticeable improvement over my 770 oc in heavily modded Skyrim and Witcher 3. Will leave feedback.

Back