FS: Battlefield 4 PC

BiH115

Gif Guy
Hi all, I went out for some black friday shopping and bought two copies of Battlefield 4 for the PC. Kept one, wanted to gift the other (but that fell through, as the person isn't deserving).

Looking to get $35 for the key. Accepting only Paypal. Money sent first, key will be PM'ed afterwards.

Thanks a bunch.

UPDATE

This can be closed, I don't have the key anymore, gifted it to a friend.

Last edited:
you can gift me if you want :)

wanted to get in on the $20 deal for this, but no funds to purchase.

GLWS!

There's a $20 deal going on right now? I could only find it for $39.99 on the GameStop site.

origin.com BF4 download is $19.99 ...it's all over slickdeals website for black friday. U'll need a $10 off coupon for it to work.

origin.com BF4 download is $19.99 ...it's all over slickdeals website for black friday.

origin had it for 29.00 then there was a $10 promo code making it $20. Of course, as with every good deal, the funds aren't there when needed lol.

origin had it for 29.00 then there was a $10 promo code making it $20. Of course, as with every good deal, the funds aren't there when needed lol.

When's that supposed to expire? I must be crazy or something, because I'm seeing it for $39.99 now on the Origin store.

Last edited:
Purchased my BF4 copy from Origin this morning using the $10 off code for $29.99. Not to crap your thread as this will be a good deal for someone after that sale ends.

No worries, just wanted to post it before I forgot anyway. I'll keep this up and update it every once in a while this week and see if anyone bites.

I'm sure someone will want a good deal after this weekend.

free bump, and hopefully it sells fast because I've sold BF4 codes on here for $25 (extras from video card purchases) (this was before the black friday deals too)

just wait till next week or so and this will actually be a good deal. I don't think the price will go back to $20 for a good while.

Thanks for the bump fellas, I'm not in a hurry to sell so I'll wait a week or so.

Back