FS: Batman Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell Blacklist & Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nvidia_ATI

Limp Gawd
I would like to sell the 3 games I got with my gtx 780 as part of the Nvidia promotion.

Batman Arkham Origins: $25 - SOLD
Splinter Cell Blacklist & Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag: $32

I will also prefer to receive payment via Paypal. I do not have any heatware feedback but you will have buyer's protection from Paypal. Please give a new seller a chance! :D

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm sorry but it looks like I have to sell both ACIV and SC: Blacklist together. The code redemption site requires name, email and DOB to redeem the single code I received from Amazon. I thought could split them by redeeming the Amazon code and giving out the 2 Uplay keys. But I fear they will be tied to my name and email.

Hey guys, I'm sorry but it looks like I have to sell both ACIV and SC: Blacklist together. The code redemption site requires name, email and DOB to redeem the single code I received from Amazon. I thought could split them by redeeming the Amazon code and giving out the 2 Uplay keys. But I fear they will be tied to my name and email.

it is two keys, they give you promo codes so you give that promo code to whoever buys it. they go to uplay to add it to their account and apply the promo code where it'll drop the price to $0.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back